GOURMET COOKING CLASS - COOKING CLASS
Gourmet Cooking Class - Spanish Cooking Lessons - The Magic Cooking Pot
Gourmet Cooking Class
- Of a kind or standard suitable for a gourmet
- Gourmet is a cultural ideal associated with the culinary arts of fine food and drink, or haute cuisine, which is characterised by elaborate preparations and presentations of large meals of small, often quite rich courses.
- epicure: a person devoted to refined sensuous enjoyment (especially good food and drink)
- Gourmet magazine was a monthly publication of Conde Nast Publications and the first U.S. magazine devoted to food and wine. Founded by Earle R. MacAusland (1891-1980) and first published in 1941, Gourmet also covered "good living" on a wider scale.
- A connoisseur of good food; a person with a discerning palate
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- a collection of things sharing a common attribute; "there are two classes of detergents"
- Showing stylish excellence
- classify: arrange or order by classes or categories; "How would you classify these pottery shards--are they prehistoric?"
- a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes are always sleepy"
Gourmet Cooking Class-4
This was dessert, not ours but the other teams. Ours turned green and we threw most of our lemons in the garbage by accident, ok, I did.
Gourmet Cooking Class-7
This was our team with our instructor in the middle and the end of the day. This was my first cooking class since 7th grade I think.
cooking with rice vinegar
team building cooking classes
cooking classes in beijing
cooking with canola oil
youtube cooking videos
birthday cooking games
fun games of cooking