COOKING LONDON BROIL IN CROCK POT - IN CROCK POT
Cooking london broil in crock pot - Cooking in peru - Basics cooking.
Cooking London Broil In Crock Pot
- London broil is a North American beef dish made by broiling or grilling marinated flank, then cutting it across the grain into thin strips. The origin of the name is obscure; the food is unknown in London, England.
- A grilled steak served cut diagonally in thin slices
- A large steak generally grilled or broiled and cut out of the rib cap, flank, or chuck of beef.
- A flank steak that has been cut into large pieces, tenderized by marinating, broiled or grilled, then sliced into thin strips across the grain before it is served.
- A large electric cooking pot used to cook stews and other dishes slowly
- an electric cooker that maintains a relatively low temperature
- A slow cooker
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
Duncan Pace of London Broil in action 2010 AZ Ren Fest
Duncan Pace of London Broil jling a flaming torch, machette (or sword) and cutter at the 2010 Arizona Renaissance Festival. I liked the way I caught the torch just as it was pointing back down towards the London Broil sign.
Looks dangerous to me!
I took this with a Canon 5D Mark II camera and Canon 135mm F/2L USM lens.
Bacon & Bleu London Broil
Rebecca Rode from our Branford CT location wins for her recipe in this year's London Broil category. She created this impressive topping sure to get rave reviews when served. The combination of bacon, diced red peppers, mushrooms and bleu cheese top this 2lb marinated London broil making it worthy of applause!
cooking weed stems
cooking mania game
healthy cooking video
teppanyaki style japanese cooking
vegetable oils for cooking
substitute for dry white wine in cooking
cooking halibut cheeks
pasta cooking video
10.11.2011. u 06:24 •