PASTA COOKING GAMES : PASTA COOKING
Pasta Cooking Games : Tafe Cooking Courses Melbourne
Pasta Cooking Games
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Pasta is a term for foods made from an unleavened dough of wheat or buckwheat, flour and water, sometimes with other ingredients such as eggs and vegetable extracts.
- A dish originally from Italy consisting of dough made from durum wheat and water, extruded or stamped into various shapes and typically cooked in boiling water
- shaped and dried dough made from flour and water and sometimes egg
- a dish that contains pasta as its main ingredient
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
- (game) bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
- (game) crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
- (game) a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
Chez Summers - Fresh Ricotta Cheese Pasta and Endive Salad
This meal came about as a result of the desire to make the home-made ricotta cheese you see piled atop the pasta! Making the cheese is easier than a lot of basic things you may already do in the kitchen, like poaching eggs, making oatmeal or boiling water.....seriously. And it tastes a bajillion times better than any I have purchased at a store ever.
Pasta: Whole wheat pappardelle tossed in 4-hour slow roasted roma tomatoes (excuse to sit on couch and play video games!), crushed chili flakes, S&P, olive oil, 1 garlic clove and of course, the home-made ricotta cheese.
Salad: Endive, shaved fennel, super thinly sliced red onion and shaved parmesan, all tossed in a very simple vinaigrette of olive oil, lemon juice, S&P and 1 minced garlic clove. This salad was SO light and refreshing and tasty!
211/365 - eats
farm raised salmon cooked in a white wine, with a hint of butter, on low heat. the key is to just get the salmon barely cooked, then cover it and turn off the heat, allowing the salmon to continue to cook, in the boiling wine, retaining its tenderness, yet soaking up the flavor.
a mushroom cream sauce pasta, rings out the side dish, with a side salad (not shown) prepared by shannon.
eat with a cold drink, and the yankees/red sox game on, with occasional switches over to the Tigers game.
365 - 5.4.09
bbq cooking recipes
cooking with flavored vinegar
cookware for induction cooking
cooking whole pig spit
cooking light annual recipes 2011
fish cooking recipe
10.11.2011. u 06:09 •