Cheap cool toys : Eco friendly childrens toys.
Cheap Cool Toys
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- Charging low prices
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- make cool or cooler; "Chill the food"
- the quality of being at a refreshingly low temperature; "the cool of early morning"
- Behave in a less excitable manner
- Become or cause to become calm or less excited
- neither warm nor very cold; giving relief from heat; "a cool autumn day"; "a cool room"; "cool summer dresses"; "cool drinks"; "a cool breeze"
- Become or cause to become less hot
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
Cheap wine, Good labels, and a Story
For the record, I HATE wine. I prefer white to red, but they both reek taste-wise. I don't care how much $$ you spend or how snooty you feel because you spent so much on rotten grape juice, wine is gross to me.
That being said, whenever my friend buys some cheap wine and I happen to be there, I drink a glass and ask for the bottle.
The Pinot Evil is for when you feel like "monkeying around", according to the bottle.
From the back of the Mad Housewife:
"Somewhere near the cool shadows of the laundry room. Past the litter box and between the plastic yard toys. This is your time. A moment without the madness. The dishes can wait. Dinner be damned."
FYI, the Pinot was slightly less gross than the Sauvignon, which had a smoky flavor that gagged me. :OD
(Explanation: when I was about 6 years old, in the dead of Winter, the power went out. My dad had to go to work, but to keep my mom and I from freezing, he decided to bring in the charcoal bbq and light it up. IN the house. I don't know if we had not established that fumes can kill you in 1966 or we were just a family of idiots, (or perhaps it was a failed attempt by my dad to kill us) but needless to say, my mom and I got terribly sick for about three days from that. Since then, the smell or taste of smoky bbq or even the flavor of smoke in food or beverages makes me wretchingly ill. Hence I hate Burger King. Except for those cheesy tots, MMmmmm.)
Cheap a55 sofubi
I'm not a big vinyl collector, but had to nab this guy when I saw him packed into a robot toy gift set at a 7-11 back in about 1993. Came with a soft dart gun and a robot mask styled like those cool Japanese children's festival masks, but not nearly as 'nice'.
He's about 5 inches tall, and only has one joint at its waist which barely holds the thing together.
toys for 2 year old boys
best cheap toys
john deere toys tractors
elmo toys for sale
mcdonalds toys 2011
hot toys james dean