Change background of my photo : Photo album creator software free download.
Change Background Of My Photo
- The area or scenery behind the main object of contemplation, esp. when perceived as a framework for it
- understate the importance or quality of; "he played down his royal ancestry"
- a person's social heritage: previous experience or training; "he is a lawyer with a sports background"
- The part of a picture or design that serves as a setting to the main figures or objects, or that appears furthest from the viewer
- A position or function that is not prominent or conspicuous
- the part of a scene (or picture) that lies behind objects in the foreground; "he posed her against a background of rolling hills"
- undergo a change; become different in essence; losing one's or its original nature; "She changed completely as she grew older"; "The weather changed last night"
- Alter in terms of
- cause to change; make different; cause a transformation; "The advent of the automobile may have altered the growth pattern of the city"; "The discussion has changed my thinking about the issue"
- Make or become a different substance entirely; transform
- an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another; "the change was intended to increase sales"; "this storm is certainly a change for the worse"; "the neighborhood had undergone few modifications since his last visit years ago"
- Make or become different
- A photograph
- A photo finish
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Medias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
My entry into a recent photo competition, in which I had to represent my unique perspective on the theme "My Town". I didn't win, but I really enjoyed putting this entry together.
It's better viewed in a larger size, with a black background :)
My entry description:
In My Town, time doesn’t exist, only chapters. My neighbours are William Shakespeare and Jane Austin, and my bedroom is the cupboard under the stairs. Professor Langdon frequently lectures me in-between elevenses and luncheon. I’ve rafted down the Mississippi, learnt Tyler’s soap recipe, and been shown what’s in Room 101. I have fought in wars, loved passionately, cried, and found answers to important life questions. My town is forever growing and changing, and I couldn’t imagine life without it.
Day 201 of 365: My #iphoneography photo a day project
It's been a while since I've ventured down to the beach for sunrise, today's weather prediction is for cyclonic weather conditions on the coast of nsw, from what o saw this morning there are no signs yet. Sunrise didn't look like it was going to be anything spectacular but it was surprising how quickly the seascape changed over a short period. My Nikon also got a little use and I'm looking forward to seeing what comes out when I upload the images to my new MacBook Pro.
Image taken and edited on my iPhone 3gs. Uploaded using Flickit Pro and edited using various apps purchased for my iPhone. This image is part of my iPhone photo a day project taken over 365 days.
Friend feed friendfeed.com/sutto007
rite aid photo printing
microsoft photo gallery update
digital photo frame nz
kc photo booth
shruti hassan hot photo shoot
photo retouching free download
small kitchen photo gallery
web photo gallery templates
google photo shop
bargain digital photo frames