Portable Soda Blasting Equipment : Stereo Sound Equipment Repair
Portable Soda Blasting Equipment
- (Soda Blasted) A material used in place of sand when sandblasting. Soda is similar to sand, but is not as abrasive and does not warp thin sheet metal.
- Sodablasting is a process where sodium bicarbonate is applied against a surface using compressed air. An early use was to restore the Statue of Liberty in the late 1980s.
- The necessary items for a particular purpose
- The process of supplying someone or something with such necessary items
- an instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a service
- A tool is a device that can be used to produce or achieve something, but that is not consumed in the process. Colloquially a tool can also be a procedure or process used for a specific purpose.
- Mental resources
- The act of equipping, or the state of being equipped, as for a voyage or expedition; Whatever is used in equipping; necessaries for an expedition or voyage; the collective designation for the articles comprising an outfit; equipage; as, a railroad equipment (locomotives, cars, etc.
- A small transportable building used as a classroom
- a small light typewriter; usually with a case in which it can be carried
- easily or conveniently transported; "a portable television set"
- A version of something, such as a small lightweight television or computer, that can be easily carried
- of a motor designed to be attached to the outside of a boat's hull; "a portable outboard motor"
GudCraft 40lb Portable Soda Blaster Paint Remover on wheels
This portable blaster uses safe, harmless dry baking soda media instead of sand. A low-impact, eco-friendly alternative to other blast mediums! 35-90 PSI operating pressure 8.5 CFM @ 90 PSI air consumption Soda blasting media capacity: 40 lbs. Rolled steel construction, forged steel coupler Fully adjustable media flow Replaceable nozzle Built-in water trap in regulator Residue and dust can be simply hosed off surfaces Tech Data: Maximum pressure: 100 PSI Air inlet: 1/4"-18 NPT female (at regulator) Air hose requirement: 3/8" inside diameter Discharge hose: 5 ft. 1" L x 3/8" inside diameter Regulator-to-tank hose: 14" L x 3/16" inside diameter Overall dimensions: 32-1/2" H X 15-3/4" W X 9-1/2" depth Shipping Weight: 27.30 lbs.
Kentuckiana Soda Blasting
54000 Valley Station Rd
Louisville, KY 40272
We offer services in shop and on location with our mobile unit.
white mold on joist before
White mold on floor joist and subfloor before soda blasting
monument sandblasting equipment
equipment rental gainesville fl
dangerous playground equipment
heavy equipment operator training nj
music equipment finance
used farm equipment alberta
sublimation printing equipment
equipment leasing banks
tennis sports equipment