Types of concrete flooring - Cost of linoleum flooring.
Types Of Concrete Flooring
- Representative Index
- Cover (an area) with concrete
- Fix in position with concrete
- a strong hard building material composed of sand and gravel and cement and water
- capable of being perceived by the senses; not abstract or imaginary; "concrete objects such as trees"
- cover with cement; "concrete the walls"
- Form (something) into a mass; solidify
- The boards or other material of which a floor is made
- building material used in laying floors
- floor: the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- (floored) provided with a floor
Cleaning up the floor
When I pulled up the tile, there was thi loose, dark stuff under the mortar (like really cheap concrete or dried mud). I tried digging it up, but I was getting frustrated. At the same time, Michelle was tearing plaster off the wall over the tub surround, and she was also annoyed. We traded jobs, and avoided the type of drama usually reserved for HGTV shows.
With Michelle working on the floor, she basically swept up all of the debris, and discovered the there was a layer of concrete under the mortar. She then spent the next four hours "cleaning the floor" (her words). No wonder I wasn't doing so well. As Michelle will tell you, cleaning stuff is not something I'm good at.
Floor in Apt 7 LR
Apt 7 living room floors. Strange vinyl-type patches in various areas, plus vinyl all around the perimeter, making it look kind of like a painted concrete floor. It wouldn't be so bad if the perimeter had planks, so if there was an area rug, the patches wouldn't be noticeable. But the way it is, it's pretty much beyond repair. The patches chips off with a screwdrive (see dark spots).
laminate floor tiles kitchen
steel arc floor lamp
rosewood wood floors
kitchen floor plan layouts
burning on the dancefloor
garage floors coverings