CLARINET AND GUITAR - SWEET HOME ALABAMA GUITAR NOTES - WASHBURN MANDOLIN REVIEWS
Clarinet And Guitar
- a single-reed instrument with a straight tube
- The clarinet is a musical instrument that is a part of the woodwind family. The name derives from adding the suffix -et (meaning little) to the Italian word clarino (meaning a type of trumpet), as the first clarinets had a strident tone similar to that of a trumpet.
- An organ stop with a tone resembling that of a clarinet
- (clarinetist) a musician who plays the clarinet
- A woodwind instrument with a single-reed mouthpiece, a cylindrical tube of dark wood with a flared end, and holes stopped by keys. The most common forms are tuned in B flat, A, and E flat
- The guitar is a plucked string instrument, usually played with fingers or a pick. The guitar consists of a body with a rigid neck to which the strings, generally six in number but sometimes more, are attached.
- A stringed musical instrument with a fretted fingerboard, typically incurved sides, and six or twelve strings, played by plucking or strumming with the fingers or a plectrum
- a stringed instrument usually having six strings; played by strumming or plucking
- (guitarist) a musician who plays the guitar
Don Byron on clarinet
The Don Byron Sextet performs Junior Walker live at the Painted Bride Art Center in Old City, Philadelphia on 3 February 2007.
Don Byron Ensemble: Don Byron (tenor saxophone & clarinet), David Gilmore (guitar), Kyle Koehler (organ), Brad Jones (bass), Will Calhoun (drums), Dean Bowman (vocals)
Quite impressive, how they manage to play, you know, all _together_ like that.
bass guitar notes on staff
african guitar music
bron mandoline parts
musical guitar acoustic
trumpet lessons for beginners
stradivarius c trumpet
winston soprano saxophone