Prelude Tenor Saxophone : Chinese Music Instrumental : Beginner Guitar Videos.
Prelude Tenor Saxophone
- A woodwind instrument of the saxophone family, pitched higher than the baritone but lower than the alto
- An instrument similar to the bari-saxophone, except it matches the pitch of a trombone or baritone.
- (tenor saxophonist) a musician who plays the tenor saxophone
- serve as a prelude or opening to
- preliminary: something that serves as a preceding event or introduces what follows; "training is a necessary preliminary to employment"; "drinks were the overture to dinner"
- Serve as a prelude or introduction to
- music that precedes a fugue or introduces an act in an opera
Miles Davis: You're Under Arrest
Miles Davis: You're Under Arrest 1985
1. One Phone Call / Street Scenes (4'34)
2. Human Nature (Porcaro-Bettis)(4'30)
3. MD1 / Something's On Your Mind /MD2 (7'17)
4. Ms. Morrisine / Katia Prelude (4'57)(0'40)
5. Katia (7'37)
6. Time After Time (Lauper-Hyman)(3'37)
7. You're Under Arrest (Scofield)(6'14)
8. Medley: Jean Pierre/ Youre Under Arrest/
Then There Were None (3'23)
Miles Davis voice, trumpet, synthesizer
Steve Thornton voice, percussion
Sting, Marek Olko voice
Bob Berg soprano & tenor saxophones
Robert Irving III organ, celeste, clavinet, synthesizer
John Scofield, John McLaughlin 4,4b,5 guitar
Darryl Jones (bass); Al Foster, Vince Wilburn, Jr. drums
James Prindville sound effects
Photo: Anthony Barboza
Recorded at Record Plant Studios, New York, New York.
LP 21.5.1985 58 mk Digelius H:ki
Great hits & ballands: Human Nature & Time After Time
- just great!
And nice to hear John McLaughlin again with Miles.
me w honda prelude
My first car... 1979 Honda Prelude. I was 16!
free blues backing tracks for guitar
clarinet and piano duet
classical guitar with pickup
le sax acheres
b flat clarinet songs
benjamin franklin musical instrument
telemann trumpet concerto
how to play river flows in you on violin
getzen trumpets for
meyer alto sax