Instruments in indian music - Martin custom d classic rosewood acoustic guitar.
Instruments In Indian Music
- The music of India includes multiple varieties of folk, popular, pop, classical music and R&B. India's classical music tradition, including Carnatic and Hindustani music, has a history spanning millennia and, developed over several eras, it remains fundamental to the lives of Indians today as
- A person who is exploited or made use of
- A thing used in pursuing an aim or policy; a means
- (instrument) equip with instruments for measuring, recording, or controlling
- (instrument) the means whereby some act is accomplished; "my greed was the instrument of my destruction"; "science has given us new tools to fight disease"
- (instrument) a device that requires skill for proper use
- A tool or implement, esp. one for delicate or scientific work
Ravi Shankar's Festival
Ravi Shankar's Festival From India
1. Vedic Hymn (Jitendra Abhisheki song) (2'39)
2. Raga Yemen (Sharad Kumar shenai) (4'44)
3. Raga Kirwani (Shamim Ahmed sitar & Ashish Khan sarod)(13'01)
4. Raga Rageshwar (Sharma santoor) (7'51)
5. Raga Puryadhanashree (Lakshim Shankar voc) (7'52)
6. Thumri (Lakshim Shankar voc., Sabri Khan sarangi) (4'47)
7. Thumri (Sabri Khan sarangi) (3'34)
8. Raga Malkauns (Jitendra Abhisheki song) (6'11)
9. Raga Vasanta (Ravi Shankar sitar) 5'45
10.Raga Mishra Gara (Ravi Shankar sitar) 7'44
11. Dhun (Sharad Kumar flute & Miskin Khan rabab) (4'29)
12. Sur Das (Lakshim Shankar vocal) 4'33
13. Punjabi Folk Song (Lakshim Shankar voc) (2'23)
14. Doh Bahar (the band & vocals) (10'55)
Liberty LBS83 226/27X DLP
DLP 5.3.1971 24 mk
Fantastic collection of Indian talents. Highly qualified musicians, all the important
instruments introduced: and my favorite Santoor here and Shivakumar Sharma playing!
The closing track Doh Bahar is a 10 min. long jam where all the instruments are playing together.
Ravi Shankar (b. 1920) the master of North Indian Classical music. Brought the tradition
to West, the first time in 1956 in England. The Hippy movement was interested in Indian
music and even George Harrison started playing Sitar.
Shankar was performing in Monterey Pop Festival in 1967 and in Woodstock in 1969.
His instrument is the Sitar - a North Indian great string instrument.
Shankar has also composed film music and concertos for Sitar and orchestra.
Day 10/20: Culture/Religions Music Day
18-19/July means Music in Stockholm. As you shop and walk you hear music everywhere!!!
But I liked the other kind of music that I was hearing from far away!!
The pic on the left: One of the 5-7 people who were singing for religious reasons!!
They're budhist from the hary krishna sect.
I liked them alot.. very sweet!
The pic on the right: The Red Indian man playing his instrument along with another man who was singing. But those I just adored their melody. Very calming!
classic dreadnought acoustic guitar
violin notes for viva la vida
famous clarinet pieces
saxophone free download
online violin store
dance tonight mandolin chords