FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT AFFECT ECONOMIC GROWTH - AFFE
Foreign direct investment affect economic growth - Best investments for 2011 in india - Retirement investment allocation.
Foreign Direct Investment Affect Economic Growth
- Foreign direct investment (FDI) refers to long term participation by country A into country B. It usually involves participation in management, joint-venture, transfer of technology and expertise.
- The purchase of a controlling interest in a company or at least enough interest to have enough influence to direct the course of the company.
- (Direct investments) Investments in which the investor holds legal title to a property
- steady growth in the productive capacity of the economy (and so a growth of national income)
- Percentage change in GDP, generally measured in terms of a calendar year.
- Economic growth is the increase of per capita gross domestic product (GDP) or other measure of aggregate income. It is often measured as the rate of change in GDP. Economic growth refers only to the quantity of goods and services produced.
- alien: not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something; "an economic theory alien to the spirit of capitalism"; "the mysticism so foreign to the French mind and temper"; "jealousy is foreign to her nature"
- Dealing with or relating to other countries
- of concern to or concerning the affairs of other nations (other than your own); "foreign trade"; "a foreign office"
- Of, from, in, or characteristic of a country or language other than one's own
- relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world; "foreign nations"; "a foreign accent"; "on business in a foreign city"
- Of or belonging to another district or area
- Have an effect on; make a difference to
- Touch the feelings of (someone); move emotionally
- have an effect upon; "Will the new rules affect me?"
- involve: connect closely and often incriminatingly; "This new ruling affects your business"
- (of an illness) Attack or infect
- the conscious subjective aspect of feeling or emotion
Rock Island Economic Growth Corporation, Illinois NSP - Jackson Square Before 6
This project is the redevelopent of the former Illinois Oil Products building in Rock Island, Illinois. This abandoned building, located on 24th Street, Rock Island was purchased by Rock Island Economic Growth Corporation and is being renovated into 30 units of housing serving households up to 120% of the AMI. The new building will be known as "Jackson Square."
Photo Credit: Rock Island Economic Growth Corporation
Dr. Edward Brown: Towards Economic Growth and Transformation in Africa
"Towards Economic Growth and Transformation in Africa" Sept. 28th, 2010
Dr. Brown is the Director of Policy Advisory Service at the African Center for Economic Transition (ACET), which has embarked on a mission to develop an Africa tailored framework for evaluating transformation.
temple bar investment trust share price
where to invest now
invest in financials
income stream investments
are annuities a good investment
global recovery investments
alternative investments private equity
05.11.2011. u 14:50 •