REMOVE STAIN FROM CARPET. MACHINE MADE RUG.
Remove Stain From Carpet
- remove from a position or an office
- remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract; "remove a threat"; "remove a wrapper"; "Remove the dirty dishes from the table"; "take the gun from your pocket"; "This machine withdraws heat from the environment"
- degree of figurative distance or separation; "just one remove from madness" or "it imitates at many removes a Shakespearean tragedy";
- A degree of remoteness or separation
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A colored patch or dirty mark that is difficult to remove
- A patch of brighter or deeper color that suffuses something
- (microscopy) a dye or other coloring material that is used in microscopy to make structures visible
- color with a liquid dye or tint; "Stain this table a beautiful walnut color"; "people knew how to stain glass a beautiful blue in the middle ages"
- A thing that damages or brings disgrace to someone or something's reputation
- a soiled or discolored appearance; "the wine left a dark stain"
Carpet removed from floor (water stain?)
red ridge crossover steering
furniture carpet coasters
carpet cleaning promotions
rug stores toronto
bright carpet cleaning
cleaning paint from carpet
red laptop comparison