SHORTWAVE INFRARED HEATER. SHORTWAVE INFRARED
Shortwave infrared heater. Industrial space heater.
Shortwave Infrared Heater
- An infrared heater is a body with a higher temperature which transfers energy to a body with a lower temperature through electromagnetic radiation. Depending on the temperature of the emitting body, the wavelength of the infrared radiation ranges from 780 nm to 1 mm.
- An infrared or radiant furnace is one that uses infrared lamps, electric heating elements, flames, or radiant tubes to heat the product. Although the heaters may also heat the furnace gasses, the primary heat source is radiant heating. See Infrared Heaters below.
- A source of heat-producing wavelengths, longer than visible light, which do not heat the air through which they pass, but only those objects in the line of sight.
- A radio wave of a wavelength between about 10 and 100 m (and a frequency of about 3 to 30 MHz)
- A shortwave or shortwave trough is an embedded kink in the trough / ridge pattern. This is the opposite of longwaves, which are responsible for synoptic scale systems, although shortwaves may be contained within or found ahead of longwaves and range from the mesocale to the synoptic scale.
- Broadcasting using radio waves of this wavelength
- when referring to broadcasting, includes frequencies ranging from 1.7 to 30 MHz (1700 - 30,000 kHz), but sometimes refers also to the HF frequency spectrum from 3 to 30 MHz
- when referring to the infrared portion of the electromagnetic spectrum, shortwave is the region below about 5 um.
Antique tube radio with shortwave band. With the right antenna you could listen to broadcasts all over the world. Reaching out... old school.
This is an old shortwave and AM radio. Just needs some work and it'll play again, Im almost positive.
cost efficient space heaters
portable wood heater
wiring hot water heater
ceramic air heater
kerosene heater forced air
small electric space heater
space heater with remote
tankless bosch water heater