PORTABLE CAMPING HEATER - PORTABLE CAMPING
Portable Camping Heater - Fish Tank Heater
Portable Camping Heater
- easily or conveniently transported; "a portable television set"
- of a motor designed to be attached to the outside of a boat's hull; "a portable outboard motor"
- A version of something, such as a small lightweight television or computer, that can be easily carried
- A small transportable building used as a classroom
- a small light typewriter; usually with a case in which it can be carried
- Lodge temporarily, esp. in an inappropriate or uncomfortable place
- (camp) live in or as if in a tent; "Can we go camping again this summer?"; "The circus tented near the town"; "The houseguests had to camp in the living room"
- Remain persistently in one place
- (camp) providing sophisticated amusement by virtue of having artificially (and vulgarly) mannered or banal or sentimental qualities; "they played up the silliness of their roles for camp effect"; "campy Hollywood musicals of the 1940's"
- Live for a time in a camp, tent, or camper, as when on vacation
- the act of encamping and living in tents in a camp
- A fastball
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
Meal, Rejected By Everyone
DS582 Illustrate heat in one of its many forms in a photograph today.
A well-meaning but clueless friend gave me these MRE heaters (Army issue, MRE purportedly stands for "Meal, Ready-to-eat" but in the vernacular is translated as "Meal, Rejected-by-everyone"). She intended for me to carry them backpacking, not considering the fact that the expended packets would be litter which needed to be packed out from camp. Since I have a nice and very portable GAZ Bluet stove, the MRE heaters remain in the cupboard, unused.
The billy, however, is another story. I've cooked a lot of meals in that little pan, used it not only for food prep but as a sink and/or a washbasin for my scruffy, smelly self. It is a multi-purpose item, as all backpacking equipment should be in order to minimize weight and space. After all, if I'm ling too much gear, I won't be able to take a camera!
As always, I ask that you please refrain from posting graphics in your comments. Thanks.
on demand hot water heaters
greenhouse heaters electric tubular
car heater uk
on demand water heaters canada
big maxx garage heater
solar forced air heater
electric forced air heaters
small tankless electric water heater
infrared heaters industrial