HOT WATER HEATER SHUT OFF VALVE - SHUT OFF VALVE
HOT WATER HEATER SHUT OFF VALVE - GE WATER HEATER SPECIFICATIONS.
Hot Water Heater Shut Off Valve
- An appliance for supplying hot water for purposes other than space heating or pool heating.
- a heater and storage tank to supply heated water
- Water heating is a thermodynamic process using an energy source to heat water above its initial temperature. Typical domestic uses of hot water are for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and space heating. In industry, both hot water and water heated to steam have many uses.
- isolate or separate; "She was shut off from the friends"
- block off the passage through; "We shut off the valve"
- The cessation of flow, supply, or activity
- A device used for stopping a supply or operation
- stem the flow of; "shut off the gas when you leave for a vacation"
- a structure in a hollow organ (like the heart) with a flap to insure one-way flow of fluid through it
- device in a brass wind instrument for varying the length of the air column to alter the pitch of a tone
- A device for controlling the passage of fluid through a pipe or duct, esp. an automatic device allowing movement in one direction only
- control consisting of a mechanical device for controlling the flow of a fluid
- A cylindrical mechanism in a brass instrument that, when depressed or turned, admits air into different sections of tubing and so extends the range of available notes
- A membranous fold in a hollow organ or tubular structure, such as a blood vessel or the digestive tract, that maintains the flow of the contents in one direction by closing in response to any pressure from reverse flow
- extended meanings; especially of psychological heat; marked by intensity or vehemence especially of passion or enthusiasm; "a hot temper"; "a hot topic"; "a hot new book"; "a hot love affair"; "a hot argument"
- Having a high degree of heat or a high temperature
- Feeling or producing an uncomfortable sensation of heat
- (of food or drink) Prepared by heating and served without cooling
- used of physical heat; having a high or higher than desirable temperature or giving off heat or feeling or causing a sensation of heat or burning; "hot stove"; "hot water"; "a hot August day"; "a hot stuffy room"; "she's hot and tired"; "a hot forehead"
- characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense; "the fighting became hot and heavy"; "a hot engagement"; "a raging battle"; "the river became a raging torrent"
VIDEO - "Virgin Mobile" SUCKS!, Phone Shuts-Off Automatically - Oct, 2011
"I have been a Virgin customer for the last 4 years, I have the "pay as you go " monthly plan. For the last 3 months at the end of my billing cycle Virgin's system sends a signal that causes my phone to turn itself off after approx. 10 seconds - yes, the phone shuts itself OFF, this only happens after the last day of the billing cycle. Virgin got my phone working after several days for the last 2 months, but the problem keeps recuring- and when the phone keeps shutting itself off I also don't have access to 911 emergency service. Please help."
This the part of the complaint I sent to the FCC (Federal Communications Commission), the govt body that regulates telephones.
For the last 3 months my damn phone turns itself "OFF" after the last day of the billing cycle even though I still have extra money in my "account".
It is ILLEGAL for anyone not to be able to use ANY cell phone to access 911 emergency service in the United States- even if the account is out of money, shut-off, or completely canceled. So, if your phone isn't working at all and you can't even dial 911 use this form and the FCC WILL get on the phone companies ass!
If anybody else out there is having a problem with their phone the FCC has a very easy to fill-out form on the net. Here is the link.
Update: On 10-10-2011 my phone turned itself on and began working. I called Virgin to talk to a supervisor to see if/how Virgin would compensate me for all of the problems I've been having for the last 3 months.
"Tony" told me "I don't see why you need to speak to a supervisor", when I mentioned that I had filed a formal complaint with the FCC "Tony" decided to transfer me to a supervisor. Apparently even in India they know about the American FCC!
After being on hold and having to listen to the complete garbage that passes for music at Virgin Atlantic for 17:36 minutes they hung-up on me.
I called back-
"Sid", informed me that all the supervisors were in a meeting today ("Tony" didn't tell me that 10 minutes earlier). "Sid" wanted me to re-tell the same story about the phone problems I've had to repeat 10 times over the last 3 months to various Virgin employees- I told him to just read it off his computer screen!
I told "Sid" #1) I wanted a free month of service for all of the inconvinience and aggravation over the last 3 months and
#2) I want the problem fixed!!!
"David" at Tech Support repeated everthing I have heard before and told me I needed a new phone. I asked him to explain how my phone was turning itself off after 10 seconds all weekend but now on Monday the phone turned itself on and is working fine. "David" from Tech Support had no clue as to why this was happening, he added some more notes for their "investigation" and promised someone would contact me within 24 hours. Another 39:14 minutes of my life.
Update # 2) 10-12-2011
24 hours later and I have not received any communication re: my problem as promised by "David" in TechSupport - Suprise!!!
20070904 - New hot water return line
View of the new hot water return line. Unfortunately, it does not work. After discussions with my plumbing adviser (Dad), we believe it is because the check valve provides enough resistance that it prevents the water from circulating. We're going to remove it and hope that works. Then we'll have to almost close the shut-off valve so that the water is allowed to circulate, but the flow is restricted enough to not allow the cold water to get drawn from the bottom of the hot water heater which was the purpose of the check valve.
hot water heaters energy efficient
50 gal hot water heater
ethe masonry heater
mr buddy heater parts
fan heater efficiency
bradford white water heater 50 gallon price
what is a solar water heater
kerosene heater fuel
compact fan heater