WALL HEATER GUARDS - ELECTRIC WATER HEATER DIP TUBE - INDUSTRIAL FAN HEATERS
Wall Heater Guards
- device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
- A fastball
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- (guard) a person who keeps watch over something or someone
- (guard) to keep watch over; "there would be men guarding the horses"
- A person who keeps watch, esp. a soldier or other person formally assigned to protect a person or to control access to a place
- A body of soldiers serving to protect a place or person
- (guard) the person who plays that position on a football team; "the left guard was injured on the play"
- The household troops of the British army
- A side of a building or room, typically forming part of the building's structure
- surround with a wall in order to fortify
- Any high vertical surface or facade, esp. one that is imposing in scale
- anything that sests a wall in structure or function or effect; "a wall of water"; "a wall of smoke"; "a wall of prejudice"; "negotiations ran into a brick wall"
- A continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land
- an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure; "the south wall had a small window"; "the walls were covered with pictures"
Turnhouse Bar - Edinburgh Airport
Four clocks on the wall say the time in London, Paris, New York.... and Alicante. The middle of an unseasonal heatwave, and walking through the airport gives us the unreal feelings of a holiday, but we can't agree whether it's feelings of arriving back, or just departing. Ian brings out a multipack of Wispa bars. I don't partake, but Jonny says that it "really hits the spot". Shirley texts to ask if she should watch Saving Private Ryan on TV. The lights of a multistory carpark. Turned away from the toilets, because the airport is already shutting down for the night, told to use the disabled ones instead. Metal shutters come down behind the bar, guarding bottles of cheap rose wine. And on the bus back, we sit upstairs above the heater, and it's unbearable. (Cai)
Obviously I'd known when it was drawn that this was gonna be an odd one. But it still felt like a form of surprise, that yes; going out to the airport for a pint, for no reason other than being there, and then going home, feels different to grabbing a pint before flying off somewhere. I'd not been to the toilet yet; when they started the process of closing! It was about 9! I wandered off, and came across Cai in the corridor near the facilities. He warned that a woman was cleaning the toilets, and that the disabled one was locked. On the 35 bus home, we sat upstairs at the back, right on top of some sort of engine or heater. It was uncomfortable, and we stupidly sat there for most of the journey. A long, snaking journey, through the outskirts, the city centre, and finally to our destinations. (Jonny)
Like a bomb.....
The most common expression in laymens terms you'll hear......
"Looks like a bomb went off!"
Shot this going down the road about 60 mph, thu the windshield on my way to my Moms. She hadn't had power for...10 days or so? Only heat a tiny natural gas wall heater, and bottled water, and toilet flush water gathered from ice melt gathered in buckets around the house.
marley baseboard heaters
greenhouse fan heater
space heaters for large rooms
room heaters portable
paloma water heater
process radiant heaters
monarch patio heater
energy star electric baseboard heaters
vanguard hot water heater