CHEAP ARMY T SHIRTS - T SHIRTS
Cheap army t shirts - Technic t shirts - Buy t shirts in.
Cheap Army T Shirts
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- (T Shirt (album)) T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- (t-shirt) jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- Charging low prices
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- United States Army: the army of the United States of America; the agency that organizes and trains soldiers for land warfare
- a permanent organization of the military land forces of a nation or state
- An organized military force equipped for fighting on land
- A large number of people or things, typically formed or organized for a particular purpose
- a large number of people united for some specific purpose
- The branch of a nation's armed services that conducts military operations on land
Day 26, -- 30 Days Part 2
Okay, the goofy pose was because I took one photo and my belly was toootally hanging out. I have a beer belly, and I don't drink beer! I guess in my case it would be called a Dorito belly. Ugh.
anyway, I usually wear this shirt with my red cardigan, but I checked back on this set and realized I'd worn it on Day 3. See how handy the whole photo part is? So I paired it with the green and actually really liked it, and got a few compliments. So it was good to mix it up!
cardigan -- that amazing haul many years ago at the Salvation Army, where I found all these cardigans at the same time in a rainbow of colors
Shirt -- a thrift somewhere a looong time ago
jeans -- Levi's, Kohl's (their pants are always so cheap!
Shoes -- target.
I realize I pretty much only shop in thrift stores, Target and Kohl's. Sigh. _
On The Cheap!
I was in one of my favourite charity shops today and found an absolutely amazing wool overcoat (over my arm in the picture above) hand-tailored to fit someone my size. Perfect! It looks like it has hardly been worn. It made me realise that almost everything I am wearing today came from charity shops:
Tweed half-Norfolk jacket: Hospice charity shop on Duke Street, Dennistoun.
Scarf: Oxfam in Canterbury.
Shirt and Coat: Salvation Army, Duke St.
Moleskin Trousers: Save the Children, Byres Road, glasgow.
What you can't see are the cufflinks, which feature 1930's plastic "Scottie Dogs" and which I bought at a car-boot sale.
t shirts for plus size
vintage clash t shirts
retro style t shirts
actual size t shirt
t shirt press for sale
women's st patrick's day t shirts
van buuren t shirts
eddie van halen t shirts
make trade fair t shirts
design t shirt transfers
19.10.2011. u 22:30 •