DECORATING A CHINA CABINET - CHINA CABINET
Decorating a china cabinet - Country decorating book - Thomas the train party decorations
Decorating A China Cabinet
- a cabinet (usually with glass doors) for storing and displaying china
- A cupboard or press (Hiberno-English) is a type of cabinet, often made of wood, used indoors to store household objects such as food, crockery, textiles and liquor, and protect them from dust and dirt.
- The State Council , which is largely synonymous with the Central People's Government after 1954, is the chief administrative authority (Cabinet) of the People's Republic of China. It is chaired by the Premier and includes the heads of each governmental department and agency.
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
201 of 365 - Christmas China Cabinet
Beautifully decorated in the simplest styles, thanks to Mom! And, how lucky am I to have my mom help me decorate my home for Christmas?!! The luckiest ever! I love my mom and her creativity is fabulous, so to play with her as she creates a masterpiece at my home each Christmas is the most I could ever want for Christmas!
Today was the day we set aside to decorate and this year the China Cabinet looks fantastic because it is so simple. That is because of my procrastination of putting all my breakables back into the cabinet after the floors were redone. So, today we pulled out only the Christmas plates and she made a lovely arrangement in an equally lovely cabinet! Thanks Mom, you’re the best!
This month, in addition to newly completed projects, I wanted to share some great and unusual china cabinets from previous years in my archives. This china was made by a souther company, Bockstege, who made very unusual designs. This 4-leg model features a sumptuous full-window lattice, urn finial cross-stretcher, and full-body bonnet roofline on ultra-wide casement. Color: Antique Ivory, Moderate distressing.
how to decorate your room
interior design decorating tips
special event decorations
teenage room decoration
movie room decor
decorating chairs for wedding
100 decorating ideas magazine
11.11.2011. u 10:54 •