FACE WITH NO MAKE UP : NO MAKE UP
Face with no make up : Virtual makeup application.
Face With No Make Up
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- The composition or constitution of something
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- Be positioned with the face or front toward (someone or something)
- the front of the human head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear; "he washed his face"; "I wish I had seen the look on his face when he got the news"
- Have the face or front pointing in a specified direction
- (of a soldier) Turn in a particular direction
- confront: deal with (something unpleasant) head on; "You must confront your problems"; "He faced the terrible consequences of his mistakes"
- confront: oppose, as in hostility or a competition; "You must confront your opponent"; "Jackson faced Smith in the boxing ring"; "The two enemies finally confronted each other"
BPC #19 - WILDCARD "The Make-up Test"
Finally found my stupid camera, and it ran out of batteries as I was setting this up. Figures. Thankfully had my stupid phone with me. The two guys sitting at the table in the background are also taking pictures of their Gourdoughnuts with their stupid phones.
I took this photo as a make-up for the challenges I've missed. Ozma rode her bike (BLYTHE EXERCISE ZONE) down to Gourdoughs with me to try one of their specialty dare doughnuts - the Flying Pig, which is a freshly fried to order nut with Maple Icing, topped with a beaver dam of bacon slices. (BLYTHE VS. FOOD)
As you can see, Ozma was being a bit of a pig about her Pig, as she's got icing all over her face, which is a phobia of mine. I get a little freaked out when I have something on my face, food, smeared makeup, dirt, a bug, etc. (BLYTHE + PHOBIAS) I can get practically hysterical until someone tells me what/where it is.
And last but not least, I resolve to do better with my challenges, and to try new things, like the Pig here. (RESOLUTIONS) By the way, it was not as disgusting as I thought it would be.
PS - Rora, I wanted you to know that despite the fact that I have never photographed it, this outfit has been on Ozma since the say you gave it to me! I LOVE IT, thank you! And no, she didn't use the scarf as a napkin. :)
PPS - I also resolve to eat more bacon.
Two sides to me and my photography. The left side is my photo look. Smiley-ish with cool make up and hair all pretty (or so I tell myself) and the right side is how I look usually. None to little make up, hair tied back in a variety of 3 styles and just being normal really. Of course, most of you only see my glammed up version (except a few photos where I have no make up on)
I'll break it down - on the right side I have on no make up whatsoever. On the left side, I have on, mascara, eyeliner, blusher, lipstick and lipstick lock. The hair is natural on both sides and is pinned back in the middle and tied in a small bun on the right. Thats it :-)
26. I have a love/hate relationship with London.
natural beauty make up
professional makeup lines
bridal make up artists
black cosmetic surgeon
clarins eye makeup
african american makeup tips
make up art cosmetics
how to do hair and makeup
discontinued makeup products
how to apply makeup flawlessly