VEGAN MAKEUP BRUSH. VEGAN MAKEUP
Vegan makeup brush. Theatrical eye makeup. Benefits of organic makeup.
Vegan Makeup Brush
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The composition or constitution of something
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- A person who does not eat or use animal products
- Wine is sometimes made with animal products. While wine is essentially made from grapes, on occasion animal products are used in small amounts in the production process, and these wines may not be suitable to be part of a vegetarian or vegan diet.
- a strict vegetarian; someone who eats no animal or dairy products at all
- Artist Trenton Doyle Hancock uses the word vegan to refer to fictional creatures responsible for the death of The Legend, the oldest of a plant-like species known as mounds. The concept of a vegan is based largely on the more common usage of the word (see Vegan).
- an implement that has hairs or bristles firmly set into a handle
- A thin stick set with long wire bristles, used to make a soft hissing sound on drums or cymbals
- An implement with a handle, consisting of bristles, hair, or wire set into a block, used for cleaning or scrubbing, applying a liquid or powder to a surface, arranging the hair, or other purposes
- An act of sweeping, applying, or arranging with such an implement or with one's hand
- rub with a brush, or as if with a brush; "Johnson brushed the hairs from his jacket"
- a dense growth of bushes
Vegan Mint Chocolate Cupcakes
This is a recipe I adapted from the book "Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World"
For the Cake:
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder, Dutch-processed or regular
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
3/4 cup coconut milk
1/4 cup water
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup light extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
1.5 cups chopped up Oreo Cookies
For the Vegan "Butter Cream" Frosting
1/2 cup shortening
1/2 cup margarine (I used earth balance buttery spread)
3.5 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 tsp peppermint extract
1/4 cup coconut milk
3/4 cup chopped Oreo Cookies
Extra Oreo Cookies to garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
Sift together all dry ingredients.
In your mixer, mix together coconut milk, water and vinegar and let sit for 2-3 minutes
Add sugar, extract, and oil and mix until foamy.
In two batches, add dry ingredients and mix. Depending on how thick your coconut milk is to begin with, you may need to add a tablespoon of water at the end. Mix until there are no lumps. Add chopped up Oreo Cookies.
Pour into liners 3/2 of the way full. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until the toothpick comes out clean.
DO NOT OPEN THE OVEN UNTIL THE 15 MINUTE MARK HAS PAST OR ELSE YOUR CUPCAKES WILL DEFLATE.
Cool on a wire rack. Follow by frosting with Vegan "Butter Cream" Frosting
Beat together the shortening and margarine until well mixed together
Add powdered sugar 1 cup at a time, mixing well.
Add extracts and coconut milk. Beat together until mixed well.*
Fold in Oreo pieces.
Dolop onto cooled Vegan Mint Chocolate Cupcakes!
*If the frosting seems thin, add more powdered sugar and refrigerate for 20 minutes before frosting.
Mineral Makeup Color Correctors
Goldenrod~ Use this to correct dark spots & under eye circles. Yellow lightens darker skin tones, brightening them.
Jade~ Neutralizes red caused by minor pimples, blemishes, scars, birthmarks & broken capillaries. Perfect to even out ruddy complexions
travel makeup brushes
arabic style makeup
empty makeup palette
makeup forever high definition powder
asian natural makeup
cheap high quality makeup
professional make up kits
theater makeup techniques
how to use makeup primer
hide scars with makeup