DECORATING A ROOM FOR VALENTINES DAY : DECORATING A ROO
DECORATING A ROOM FOR VALENTINES DAY : OUTDOOR DECORATING IDEAS
Decorating A Room For Valentines Day
- Saint Valentine's Day (commonly shortened to Valentine's Day) – History.com, A&E Television Networks. Retrieved February 2, 2010. – HowStuffWorks. Retrieved February 2, 2010. is an annual commemoration held on February 14 celebrating love and affection between intimate companions.
Valentine's Day: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is the official soundtrack to the 2010 film Valentine's Day, released on February 9, 2010 via Big Machine Records. The album includes contributions from country and pop artists, including Big Machine signees Taylor Swift, Jewel and Steel Magnolia.
Valentine's Day is a 2010 American romantic comedy film directed by Garry Marshall. The screenplay was written by Katherine Fugate from a story by Fugate, Abby Kohn and Marc Silverstein.
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
- Opportunity or scope for something to happen or be done, esp. without causing trouble or damage
- A part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling
- space for movement; "room to pass"; "make way for"; "hardly enough elbow room to turn around"
- Space that can be occupied or where something can be done, esp. viewed in terms of whether there is enough
- board: live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
Particular Way of Romance
Different with many young girls who expecting Valentine’s Day to be their most special day in the whole year or even in the entire life, my Valentine’s Day seems too ordinary.
I have married for four years. Unfortunately, my darling is not a romantic person. We don’t have so much breath taking experiences in our lives. However, it is the peaceful and still character that I loved so much. I enjoy his peaceful water like love and feel very happy.
We spend Valentine’s Day before our marriage. But he was dumb to show his love or to say sweet words. He copied his friends’ presents for their girlfriends and made mistakes when he give the presents to me. So I told him it wasn’t necessary for him to prepare me a Valentine’s present every year after we got married.
But I still got present from him every year. In the first year, he booked me a big bunch of my favorite lily instead of the traditional love flower rose for me. I felt surprised because flowers were unpractical things for him. But he said that though we got married, he wished me to be happy and would cherish my love forever. He was shy as a young boy when he was saying this.
In the second Valentine’s Day, he changed the decorations in our living room because I love the new set so much in the decoration store and won’t buy them because I thought it was waste of money. When I saw the newly decorated living room, I felt his unique way of romantic.
The third year’s present wouldn’t be the good present for many girls. But I loved them so much. I liked to cook in my spare time. The kitchen stuffs were bought when we got married. I always wanted a new set of kitchen stuff to have a new and neat look in kitchen and to be more convenient to cook. But the whole set of kitchen stuff cost much. So I dropped the idea many times. On the Valentine’s Day last year, I got a big package, and found the whole new set of kitchen stuffs.
Now our fourth Valentine’s Day is coming. I know that there won’t be flowers or candles on that day. But I don’t mind at all. Because I don’t need the particular breath taking moment in my life, but the peaceful and warm hearted love every minute. I can get this from my darling. I can appreciate his particular way of romance.
I Am Still Painting Flowers For You
Took some photos today, I need a change from the weird angled shot of me in my christmas sweater. Too bad I look like a ruh-tard in this photo with my little smile. Oh well.
I like it, the background is my room, which is probably my favourite place on earth. Other than New York, and Starlite of course. I filled it with posters, My All Time Low wall, (you can't see because the camera doesnt face it) is pretty much done, I just have to put up the finishing touches. My warped mix wall is pretty much done. As well as my Bring Me The Horizon / British / Random bands wall. Still working on the Rocket / Maine wall. I don't know if that makes sense. But I love the way I decorated it. The first thing I wake up to, and the last thing.
There's a valentines dance tomorrow. I don't want to be in a relationship right now, seems too much to handle and I'm perfectly happy. But even if I was, I would show my love for that someone every day. Not just one day of the year.
I am in love with Painting Flowers by All Time Low.
Enough of my thoughts. (:
fall table decorations for wedding
girl nursery wall decor
neutral nursery decorating ideas
how to decorate small living room
nursery decor birds
decorative patio stones
window decor ideas
cabin decorating photos
french provencal decor