Decorative Curtain Hardware - Studio Apartments Decorating Ideas - How To Decorate A Cake Table
Decorative Curtain Hardware
- cosmetic: serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- (decoratively) in a decorative manner; "used decoratively at Christmas"
- (decorativeness) an appearance that serves to decorate and make something more attractive
- Serving to make something look more attractive; ornamental
- Relating to decoration
- Tools, implements, and other items used in home life and activities such as gardening
- The machines, wiring, and other physical components of a computer or other electronic system
- major items of military weaponry (as tanks or missile)
- instrumentalities (tools or implements) made of metal
- (computer science) the mechanical, magnetic, electronic, and electrical components making up a computer system
- Tools, machinery, and other durable equipment
- Provide with a curtain or curtains
- Conceal or screen with a curtain
- any barrier to communication or vision; "a curtain of secrecy"; "a curtain of trees"
- hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- provide with drapery; "curtain the bedrooms"
Cupboard and window, after
New cabinet. Again, trying to create as much storage as possible, I bought a decorative box to sit on top of the cabinet. I love the little painted wooden boxes on the bottom shelf. They have purple velvet linings and are so handy to hold cotton balls and bottles of nail polish, etc. I bought them at Value Village for a few dollars.
I chose to leave the window uncovered. The cupboard is right against the window frame so it would be hard to get curtain hardware in there. And anyway, with the bottom panes being frosted and the window being on the second floor and facing the back yard, privacy is not really an issue. If someone were to climb the tree in my backyard, he might see the top of my head.
New bathroom... almost
New floor, vanity cabinet, fancy toilet knob, recessed decorative medicine cabinet, beadboard and trim... it's ALMOST complete. Unfortunately, the undermount sink I got with my granite counter is TOO SMALL! Ugh... I recently had another sink sizing issue with the kitchen so I am not amused.
Oh, well... when I get the funds I need to get a bigger sink, and then I can install the counter/sink/faucet. Then all that's left is to...
- find hardware for the cabinet
- wash/iron the shower curtain
- install white wall cabinet over toilet (probably)
- replace the tub sometime in the not-so-near future.
decor fond aquarium
xmas door decorating ideas
church wedding decoration ideas
how to make wall decor
table decorations crafts
just married car decorating ideas
digital decor 7
decorative painting on windows
decorating a toddlers room