Dinosaur Bathroom Decor - Princess Room Decoration
Dinosaur Bathroom Decor
- A fossil reptile of the Mesozoic era, often reaching an enormous size
- any of numerous extinct terrestrial reptiles of the Mesozoic era
- Dinosaur!, not to be confused with Dinosaurs! or Dinosaur, is an American television documentary about dinosaurs and first aired on CBS in the United States on November 5, 1985.
- Dinosaurs are a diverse group of reptiles. They were the dominant terrestrial vertebrates for over 160 million years, from the late Triassic period (about 230 million years ago) until the end of the Cretaceous period (about 65 million years ago), when the Cretaceous–Tertiary extinction event
- A person or thing that is outdated or has become obsolete because of failure to adapt to changing circumstances
- A room containing a toilet
- A room containing a bathtub or a shower and usually also a washbasin and a toilet
- A bathroom is a room that may have different functions depending on the culturalist context. In the most literal sense, the word bathroom means "a room with a bath".
- a room (as in a residence) containing a bathtub or shower and usually a washbasin and toilet
- toilet: a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- A set of matching units to be fitted in such a room, esp. as sold together
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
Bathroom Dinosaurs 16/365
These are my bathroom dinosaurs. Wherever I live they come too. They always reside in the bathroom, (usualy on the back of the toilet) that's just the way it is. It's been that way for about 9 years now which is also about 6 different apartments.
The Godzilla was gotten for me from my dad before I was born. He was sure I would be a boy. Although my mom made him return, the footballs and such...this little guy stayed. It's amazing how I have held onto it all this time. The two headed lovely has a stamp of 1983 on the belly...I think he may have something to do with he-man, but I'm not too sure.
74. Dinos & Spacemen!
It says something about me, I suppose, that this is what I have as decoration in the master bathroom.
September 9, 2011
decorating office spaces
fashion bug home decor
decorating ideas for log homes
decorative glass window
home decorations pictures
outside wall decorations
kids bath decor
french nursery decor