LIGHTHOUSE PARTY DECORATIONS : LIGHTHOUSE PARTY
Lighthouse Party Decorations : French Bohemian Decor
Lighthouse Party Decorations
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
A thing that serves as an ornament
The process or art of decorating or adorning something
(decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
(decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- A tower or other structure containing a beacon light to warn or guide ships at sea
- Light House is a studio album by Kim Carnes, released in 1986 (see 1986 in music).
- A lighthouse is a tower, building, or other type of structure designed to emit light from a system of lamps and lenses or, in older times, from a fire, and used as an aid to navigation for pilots at sea or on inland waterways.
- beacon: a tower with a light that gives warning of shoals to passing ships
- A group of people taking part in a particular activity or trip, esp. one for which they have been chosen
- have or participate in a party; "The students were partying all night before the exam"
- A social gathering of invited guests, typically involving eating, drinking, and entertainment
- A formally constituted political group, typically operating on a national basis, that contests elections and attempts to form or take part in a government
- a group of people gathered together for pleasure; "she joined the party after dinner"
- an organization to gain political power; "in 1992 Perot tried to organize a third party at the national level"
Enjoy the party :)
ski lodge decorating
rug decor cranberry
small decorative windows
west indies decorating
decorative patio stones
wall decor lettering
office decor themes
rustic star decor