Barbie Birthday Party Decorations. Front Door Christmas Decorations. Cake Decoration Accessories
Barbie Birthday Party Decorations
- a party held on the anniversary of someone's birth
- The Birthday Party (originally known as The Boys Next Door) were an Australian post-punk group, active from 1976 to 1983.
- King Cole's Birthday Party (also known as Birthday Party) was an early American children's television series which aired on the DuMont Television Network. The program was broadcast from 1947 to 1949. Little is known about the series. Each 30-minute episode featured the real birthday of a child.
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- A barbecue
- Since her film debut in 1987 in ', Barbie has been a virtual actress starring in several feature films and short films.
- Barbie is a fashion doll manufactured by the American toy-company Mattel, Inc. and launched in March 1959. American businesswoman Ruth Handler is credited with the creation of the doll using a German doll called Bild Lilli as her inspiration.
- "Barbie" is a song written by Bruce Morgan. After already having the instrumental track recorded, the vocals were recorded Feb. 8, 1962 by Brian Wilson of the American pop band The Beach Boys and the Wilsons' mother Audree during their early years as a recording group.
Fairy Birthday Cakes
The big fairy was made using the Wilton Wonder Mold kit. The smaller fairies were made using the Wilton Mini Wonder Mold. The dolls are not real Barbie dolls. They are specially made for these cakes, and have no legs. They only have a spike for putting into the cake.
For these cakes, the birthday girls (twins) wanted to decorate each other's cake. Thus, I frosted the fairies in the colors they picked, then they got to decorate them with sprinkles.
Because they lick as much frosting as they do decorating, I didn't want to serve these cakes to the party guests. Thus, I made a larger fairy that the guests could have. Each birthday girl then had their own mini cake to eat.
Each cake was frosted with a knife. The dress bodices were then put on using a frosting bag with tip. The "lines" were then smooth out using a wet finger, or a finger with cornstarch on it. The large cake then had the detail put on with a frosting bag with a small round tip. It takes a lot of time to do this lacework, but it is quite easy. Just practice a little on a piece of wax paper. Make sure that your frosting is flowing well.
The wings are from decorations bought at Michael's. The smaller fairies had dragonfly wings, and the larger fairy had butterfly wings. I ripped the bug's bodies off, and just used the wings. These wings were attached to florest wire so that they could easily be stuck into the cake.
The crowns are made from construction paper. The wands are made from construction paper and glued onto florest wire. The wire is actually quite long, and stuck into the cake for support.
Each birthday girl picked their own candles. Personally, I think flowers or star shaped candles would complement these cakes nicely.
Girl bursting out of cake
Had abandoned cake making for awhile... life stresses taking over but made a couple of cakes this weekend...
first for our nephew's 34th birthday party (choc mud cake, with choc ganache, fondant icing and lettering)
and the next was for my FIL's birthday (lemon butter cake with choc ganache, fondant icing, lettering and decorations, doll is plastic
- both men had a laugh :-)
cottage decorating accessories
movie theater wall decor
party decor idea
cake decorating ideas pictures
decorating ideas modern
hawaiian themed party decorations