Decorating On Top Of Kitchen Cabinets. Mediterranean Decorating Pictures.
Decorating On Top Of Kitchen Cabinets
- Kitchen cabinets are the built-in furniture installed in many kitchens for storage of food, cooking equipment, and often silverware and dishes for table service. Appliances such as refrigerators, dishwashers, and ovens are often integrated into kitchen cabinetry.
- A group of unofficial advisers to the holder of an elected office who are considered to be unduly influential
- (Kitchen Cabinet) The Kitchen Cabinet was a term used by political opponents of President of the United States Andrew Jackson to describe the collection of unofficial advisers he consulted in parallel to the United States Cabinet (the "parlor cabinet") following his purge of the cabinet at the
- (kitchen cabinet) an inner circle of unofficial advisors to the head of a government
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- On Top (Icelandic: Me? allt a hreinu ) is an Icelandic musical comedy from 1982, directed by Icelandic director Agust Gu?mundsson.
- Top configurations include everything from stainless steel (even on the radius counters), to various manufacturers of solid surface materials, HanStone™ quartz material and even granite.
- "On Top" is the second single by American rapper Twista of his seventh album Category F5. The song features R&B singer Akon and was produced by GoodWill & MGI, "On Top" was confirmed as the second official single of Twista's seventh album, after the lead single Wetter featuring singer Erika Shevon
Cupcake Mini Burger
I've done this with cookies before, but this is my first cupcake burger. Saw pics of cupcake cheeseburgers in the thumbnails for a flickr blog a couple nights ago, but flickr's still being a little bitch so I couldn't get any results when I clicked on the thumbnail. Just as well. I've done cookie burgers, way back in 2004 or 2005. So I just tossed this together tonight using my own favorite cupcake recipes that I've customized over the years to suit my tastes :)
The ketchup is glittery red decorating icing. Shredded lettuce is sweetened coconut dyed green. Mayo is Marshmallow Fluff. Yellow is frosting (call it mustard, secret sauce or cheese, whatever your preference). Buns are vanilla cardamom cupcake tops. Hamburger is a cinnamon espresso devil's food cupcake top.
For tiny cookie burgers I used Nilla Wafers and York Peppermint Mini Patties.
At first I was going to use full size York Peppermint Patties for the cupcake burgers, but I thought that would be too sweet. Plus it might overpower the cardamom in the buns.
I have a filing cabinet full of recipes. You do not want to mess with this bitch in the kitchen. It's too bad I don't take more of an interest in food by itself. It really only interests me as a creative project.
A Place for All of those Paintings at Goodwill
Caption reads: An eclectic wall arrangement is the center of interest. Appropriately for the kitchen, all the pictures are prints of fruit and vegetables; some follow a traditional style, others are contemporary. By mounting the pictures on pegboard, you can shift them and regroupl them to suit your mood or the occasion. And the pegboard coordinates the counter tops and the yellow floral arrangement. For variety, the wall grouping could include cross-stitch samplers, crewel work pictures, and children's art.
In dramatic contrast to the bright yellow tone is the handsome black and gold refrigerator and black lacquered cabinets trimmed with gold molding and hardware. The intensity of the hue serves to highlight the picture grouping by providing a sharp contrast between the pegboard and the floor.
[And NOT a mention of that lovely barbeque spit and vent hood!!!]
table decoration centerpiece
red apple decor
interior decoration of living room
outdoor light decorations
kids bath decor
pictures of rooms decorated
ukrainian easter egg decorating
decorative window guards