HOW TO DECORATE A GIRLS ROOM : HOW TO DECORATE
HOW TO DECORATE A GIRLS ROOM : CHRISTMAS ROOM DECORATIONS : WALL DECORATIONS FOR NURSERY.
How To Decorate A Girls Room
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- A female child
- (girl) daughter: a female human offspring; "her daughter cared for her in her old age"
- A person's daughter, esp. a young one
- A young or relatively young woman
- (girl) female child: a youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
- (girl) a young woman; "a young lady of 18"
- Space that can be occupied or where something can be done, esp. viewed in terms of whether there is enough
- space for movement; "room to pass"; "make way for"; "hardly enough elbow room to turn around"
- board: live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
- A part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling
- Opportunity or scope for something to happen or be done, esp. without causing trouble or damage
- an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
I was going to do a 365 project starting at the beginning of the year, but all sorts of things started happening and I didn’t take the time to make it happen… so I picked a different sort of project, which is supposed to be done over the course for 30 days but since I can’t guarantee that I will actually do it every day, I’m just going to do it whenever I get the chance. The first one is to post a picture of myself along with 10 facts. I very seriously doubt anyone will read this entirely, but I’m perfectly fine with that because it just feels good to write it. Like I’m exploring who I am, which I always do best through writing. But anyway, here we go…
1. I’m constantly changing my mind about what I want to do with my future, most likely because I hate making decisions and I’m terrified of commitment, but I like to think it’s because I really care about what I do and who I become and don’t want to slide through life taking the easiest path I can find.
2. On somewhat of the same note, there’s nothing I want more out of my life than to help people, but I don’t know how – or who. It’s funny because the one thing that scares me more than committing or choosing is never choosing anything, looking back and thinking “wow, I did absolutely nothing profitable in my lifetime.” But the worst part is knowing that even if I do help someone, or twenty someones, there will still be billions of people I did absolutely nothing for… and when I think about that is when I get discouraged.
3. The difference between my mood in the morning/early afternoon and later in the day is so drastic that sometimes I think I was meant to be nocturnal. It doesn’t relate to the amount of sleep I’ve had or anything like that, I just become a different person when the sun starts to set. I talk more, laugh more, and just generally care about life more. Now that I think about it, this could be the reason I never tan – maybe I just don’t care enough when the sun’s shining? (Note to self: nocturnal inclination is a subconscious self-preservation technique to help in me avoid developing skin cancer.)
4. When I’m nervous, my chest tightens up and it’s hard for me to breathe, and when someone tells me something I don’t want to hear, my feet involuntarily curl up until they start to cramp. I’m sure it’s not uncommon, I just don’t really like it at all. I’d rather emotions be entirely mental. As in “Oh, I’m sad, I should cry.”
5. Sometimes I sit around trying to figure out what my mental disorder would be if I were diagnosed with one. That in itself probably indicates a little craziness, but anyway: I’ve discovered that it’s impossible to really know because my mental issues seem to be circumstantial. For instance, I’m a social butterfly when I’m around my family or a group of friends or even complete strangers, but around my boyfriends’ family I often question whether I have Aspberger’s syndrome. But since I almost ALWAYS have symptoms of OCD, I’ll peg that as my main problem.
6. The other day, my boyfriend decorated my room in Christmas lights while I was downstairs and when I walked in and saw them turned on and looking so happy and bright, I couldn’t control myself and started jumping up and down. It really is the little, silly things that make my day.
7. I often write really long, detailed lists of things I’m angry or sad about and weigh whether or not I should do anything with them or just tear them apart and move on. I always move on, then thank myself later. But I sometimes wonder what would happen if I just said what I thought.
8. My boyfriend introduced me to Scrubs recently and I’ve just finished watched Seasons 1 & 2… and I’ve fallen head over heels in love with Doctor Cox, so that people keep reminding me he’s only an actor, not a real doctor. *sigh*
9. I love film photography and think it takes so much more talent than digital. Someday I'm going to buy a film slr, when I have more time and money.
10. I love snowglobes. I have one that's white with pink roses and detailing with a beautiful swan inside, and every time I see it I feel happy inside.
Meet Nicki- a story about Marisol: 3
Jess: What's going on here?
Kailey: Marisol tried to send Nicki to the evil Transformer room.
Mia (gasping): They would have forced her to decorate pencil holders with crepe paper flowers!
Marisol: We weren't even supposed to get her!
Nicki: No one wants me- first I end up with an x shaped scar...
Megg: Of course we want you, Nicki! Marisol, how could you say that?
Marisol: Fine, I'm leaving!
wall plaque decor
how to decorate a long room
discount garden decor
cad decor paradyz
decorating teenager room
black and white bathroom decorating ideas
rustic texas home decor
decorate dorm room walls