COTTAGE RETREAT DINING TABLE : COTTAGE RETREAT
COTTAGE RETREAT DINING TABLE : ROUND BREAKFAST TABLES.
Cottage Retreat Dining Table
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- The Cottage (2008) is a darkly comic horror film, written and directed by Paul Andrew Williams.
- A small simple house, typically one near a lake or beach
- In modern usage, a cottage is a modest dwelling, typically in a rural, or semi-rural location (although there are cottage-style dwellings in cities). In the United Kingdom, the term cottage tends to denote a rurally- (sometimes village-) located property, of traditional build.
- A dwelling forming part of a farm establishment, used by a worker
- bungalow: a small house with a single story
- (of an army) Withdraw from enemy forces as a result of their superior power or after a defeat
- (military) withdrawal of troops to a more favorable position to escape the enemy's superior forces or after a defeat; "the disorderly retreat of French troops"
- withdraw: pull back or move away or backward; "The enemy withdrew"; "The limo pulled away from the curb"
- Withdraw to a quiet or secluded place
- Move back or withdraw, esp. so as to remove oneself from a difficult or uncomfortable situation
- a place of privacy; a place affording peace and quiet
Cottage Hotel, Hope Cove
Where I prefer to stay in Hope Cove. The Cottage is run by very nice people, serves great food and provides very good accommodation at a reasonable price. The rooms with balconies are a "must".
The Cottage under the Mountain
There is a small cottage in between the big rocks at the bottom of this mountain. I have often wondered how it feels to spend the night in it.
coffee table with stools
folding banquet tables
wood work tables
black outdoor dining table
modern picnic tables
bar stools and table sets
mirage cocktail table