LONG WOOD DINING TABLE - LONG WOOD
Long wood dining table - Stainless steel tables for sale.
Long Wood Dining Table
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- for an extended time or at a distant time; "a promotion long overdue"; "something long hoped for"; "his name has long been forgotten"; "talked all night long"; "how long will you be gone?"; "arrived long before he was expected"; "it is long after your bedtime"
- hanker: desire strongly or persistently
- Have a strong wish or desire
- primarily temporal sense; being or indicating a relatively great or greater than average duration or passage of time or a duration as specified; "a long life"; "a long boring speech"; "a long time"; "a long friendship"; "a long game"; "long ago"; "an hour long"
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
Long Tang Table
My heaviest piece so far, and my first table I made. It's a dining table made of reclaimed wood. The wood is coming from the old town of Shanghai where houses are being destroyed in order to make space for new buildings. The typical old lane houses of Shanghai are called Long Tang, that's why I call this table "Long Tang Table". A table that used to be a house, a table with history. It's a very rough table. I only ground, smoothened and polished the top surface and the long edges, the rest of the wood is still in the original condition. I like this contrast between new and old, smooth and rough. It also reflects what's happening in the old town of Shanghai. Old houses being destroyed to make "nice", new, shiny houses. Some people like the more shiny and smooth areas, others like the rougher areas. I personally like the more traditional, but rough areas of Shanghai better. But I guess the contrast in this city is, what makes it so interesting and I hope the contrast within this table makes it more interesting as well.
Maple Dining Table w/ Chairs
Solid Maple Wood Dining Table Expanding.
Comes with 4 maple and natural fiber side chairs.
Table Dimensions: 28"W x 52"L x 30"H
Built in Leaf extends to
Chair Dimensions: 32"H
This table has had a cover on the table top and chair seats for as long as the table has been used. It is in very good condition. Cushions and table cover are still in good condition and come included with the table if desired at no additional fee.
coffee tables wood glass
wood end table plans
tall coffee tables
wrought iron coffee table base
42 round pedestal dining table
simple end table plans
bistro table and two chairs
old world coffee tables
console table dimensions
teak extension tables