WOOD METAL COFFEE TABLE : WOOD METAL
Wood Metal Coffee Table : Glass Top Pedestal Tables : Teak Wood Tables.
Wood Metal Coffee Table
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- Wood's metal, named for American metallurgist B. Wood, is also known as Lipowitz's alloy or by the commercial names cerrobend, bendalloy, pewtalloy or MCP 158. This is a eutectic alloy, and a fusible alloy with a melting point of approximately . It is a eutectic alloy of 50% bismuth, 26.
Metal top coffee table
Metal top coffee table with solid wood legs. Designed and built by Izabela Gereb. Photo Attila Gereb.
For more information contact Izabela at 604-961-5473 or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
wood top from an old drafting table.
square coffee table with ottomans
rustic buffet tables
marion pub table
extra large coffee table
8 person dining room table
end table cover
wood night table
calligaris dining tables
oval glass dining table