STANDARD FOLDING TABLE DIMENSIONS : TABLE DIMENSIONS
Standard folding table dimensions : Accent coffee tables : Wood beam tables
Standard Folding Table Dimensions
- A folding table is a table with legs that fold up against the table top. This is intended to make storage more convenient and to make the table more portable.
- (Folding tables) A trestle table is an item of furniture comprising two or three trestle supports linked by a longitudinal cross-member over which a board or tabletop is placed.
- (dimension) one of three Cartesian coordinates that determine a position in space
- (dimension) the magnitude of something in a particular direction (especially length or width or height)
- An aspect or feature of a situation, problem, or thing
- (dimension) property: a construct whereby objects or individuals can be distinguished; "self-confidence is not an endearing property"
- A mode of linear extension of which there are three in space and two on a flat surface, which corresponds to one of a set of coordinates specifying the position of a point
- A measurable extent of some kind, such as length, breadth, depth, or height
- An idea or thing used as a measure, norm, or model in comparative evaluations
- a basis for comparison; a reference point against which other things can be evaluated; "the schools comply with federal standards"; "they set the measure for all subsequent work"
- A required or agreed level of quality or attainment
- A level of quality or attainment
- conforming to or constituting a standard of measurement or value; or of the usual or regularized or accepted kind; "windows of standard width"; "standard sizes"; "the standard fixtures"; "standard brands"; "standard operating procedure"
- criterion: the ideal in terms of which something can be judged; "they live by the standards of their community"
1921 Ford T Kampkar: It is estimated that over 2,000 different accessories could be purchased for Ford cars at the peak of their popularity in the 1920's. The Lamsteed Kampkar body was just one of the products created to tempt the estimated 15-million Ford owners throughout the world. The body was engineered by Samuel Lambert of the Lambert Pharmaceutical Company, makers of Listerine Mouth Wash. Lambert loved the outdoors and felt suitable transportation increased the enjoyment.
The dimensions of the body were developed so they would match those of the standard Ford chassis and advertising claimed one could attach the Lamsteed body in just hours.
The 1921 Lamsteed Kampkar could seat six adults, provide sleeping room for four, boasted a folding table, two-burner stove, eight gallon water supply, ample ventilation, plus easy stowage of blankets, clothing and food in several lockers. Also included with the body was a complete camping set containing cooking and eating utensils packed in a small trunk. The Kampkar was a remarkable innovation; its only flaw was that it predated the R.V. craze by about 50 years.
Standard Vanguard Six Vignale Estate
1963 Standard Vanguard Six Vignale estate car. The final variant of the Phase 3 Standard Vanguard, which was superseded by the Triumph 2000.
black round end tables
coffee table centerpieces
laptop coffee table
kitchen tables with benches
portable buffet table
glass and wood end table
narrow pub table