HOCKEY GAMES FOR THE WII : FOR THE WII
HOCKEY GAMES FOR THE WII : HOCKEY STICK EBAY.
Hockey Games For The Wii
- (hockey game) ice hockey: a game played on an ice rink by two opposing teams of six skaters each who try to knock a flat round puck into the opponents' goal with angled sticks
- The Wii (, like the pronoun we) is a home video game console released by Nintendo on November 19, 2006. As a seventh-generation console, the Wii primarily competes with Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's PlayStation 3.
- The Nintendo Wii has spawned a series of games that are similar in that they all include Miis and the name of the console is found in all of them. All of them also have control schemes that simulate real life activities with the Wii Remote.
- WIIS is a commercial radio station located in Key West, Florida, broadcasting on 107.1 FM. WIIS airs a modern rock/alternative rock music format branded as "Island 107."
Yes, yes, yes. A million times yes.
1) NHL2K10. I may have to toss this one in to see how much punishment from a game I'm willing to take. Haha, I kid I kid. Seriously though, it got ripped to shreds by the critics and hockey-game fans, so we'll see how much merit there is to that. Is it really a terrible game, or just not made by EA so therefore is no good?
2) Ghostbusters. You have no idea how close I came to buying this used and super cheap at an EB Games one day. I think the only thing that stopped me is the fact that I am a broke-ass student. This will definitely be getting some love over my 2 weeks off from school. I think it may even get played BEFORE I play MW2 again.
3) Super Mario Bros Wii. UGHGHGHSDAMAMAGHAGUHWHGEU is the only way I can describe my emotions when I saw this one. I have been looking EVERYWHERE for this game over the past 2 weeks for something to do over the holiday break but EVERYWHERE seems to be sold out where I'm at. Fucking Awesome.
Unfortunately, there was no note or mention of who it was that sent me such gaming joy! Show yourselves so you can receive the Christmas well-wishes you deserve!
L is for Living Life Lightly
The funny thing about this photo is that about 5 feet to the right of me while I was taking this, Scott was playing Super Mario on Wii and swearing up a storm. I thought it was kind of a clash of moods as I was trying to take this magic kind of photo and he was clearly not in the same mindset...ah, life.
So the Olympics start tonight in my home province and while it's exciting to host such an incredible event, I'm kind of getting sick of the overload of commercials and merchandise that's every where you look....can't we just celebrate the athleticism without having to buy travel mugs and Olympic gum? Oh well, you take the good with the not so good I guess. I am particularly excited about the hockey games as Team Canada's Captain is from my little town!
February Alphabet Fun: L
scholarships for hockey
ice hockey skates size
warroad high school hockey
hockey card value book
top corner table hockey
cheap hockey stick
world hockey tv
prairie junior hockey
northeast alberta junior b hockey
johnny canuck hockey