COMMERCIAL LITIGATION ATTORNEY. SACRAMENTO CRIMINAL DEFENSE. PLAINTIFF LAWYER
Commercial Litigation Attorney
- This is the use (or threat) of court proceedings by one business against another in relation to a dispute.
- (Attorneys) Advertisers in this heading and related Attorney headings may be required to comply with various licensing and certification requirements in order to be listed under a specific practice area, and Orange Book does not and cannot guarantee that each advertiser has complied with those
- A person appointed to act for another in business or legal matters
- A lawyer
- lawyer: a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
- In the United States, a lawyer; one who advises or represents others in legal matters as a profession; An agent or representative authorized to act on someone else's behalf
kevin brady ccti award
Alumnus receives distinguished lecturer award
The Corporate Council Technology Institute at Widener University School of Law has given its annual distinguished lecturer award to Wilmington attorney Kevin F. Brady.
Brady, a partner in the business law group at Connolly Bove Lodge & Hutz LLP, is a 1982 magna cum laude graduate of Widener Law’s Delaware campus. He received the honor Thursday, Jan. 8 before delivering the keynote address during a two-day, intensive course on Technology and the Law at the school. Brady represents clients in a variety of areas including corporate litigation, commercial litigation, electronic discovery and records management, insurance litigation and arbitration and mediation.
Wilmington attorney Richard K. Herrmann presented Brady with an engraved crystal obelisk and honorarium. Herrmann is visiting professor and co-chair of the Technology Law Practice Technology Center at Widener. He also directs the Corporate Council Technology Institute, which was established to become the major legal technology resource for the corporate law community. Its mission is to provide the corporate law community with the tools necessary to efficiently manage complex litigation through smart use of technology, assist in litigation costs and help create a knowledge management culture. It provides education and consulting services to the law school faculty and corporate counsel and develops law curricula with an increased focus on the technology needs of corporate counsel.
“Kevin has shown himself to be an outstanding member of the Delaware bar in his efforts to further education on legal issues related to technology locally, nationally and internationally,” Herrmann said. “We value his contributions and felt he richly deserved this recognition.”
Brady regularly guest lectures at the law school on the topic of electronic discovery. He frequently writes on electronic discovery issues and has guest lectured in China on litigation procedures.
The Corporate Counsel Technology Institute gave the first distinguished lecturer award in 2005. The honor is intended to recognize in-house counsel attorneys, jurists or other legal professionals who have been exemplary in their efforts to teach others about technology and the business of
Houston commercial litigation firm
average income for lawyers
diffrent types of lawyers
western pennsylvania trial lawyers association
atlanta accident lawyer
contingency fees for lawyers
professional ethics lawyers
attorney in nashville
cyprus law firm