BAMBOO ROLL BLINDS. GRABER BLINDS PARTS
Bamboo Roll Blinds
- A giant woody grass that grows chiefly in the tropics, where it is widely cultivated
- the hard woody stems of bamboo plants; used in construction and crafts and fishing poles
- woody tropical grass having hollow woody stems; mature canes used for construction and furniture
- Bamboo ' is a group of perennial evergreens in the true grass family Poaceae, subfamily Bambusoideae, tribe Bambuseae. Giant bamboos''' are the largest members of the grass family.
- The hollow jointed stem of this plant, used as a cane or to make furniture and implements
- The blinds are forced bets posted by players to the left of the dealer button in flop-style poker games. The number of blinds is usually two, but can be one or three.
- Deprive (someone) of understanding, judgment, or perception
- window coverings, especially vertical blinds, wood blinds, roller blinds, pleated blinds
- Cause (someone) to be unable to see, permanently or temporarily
- Confuse or overawe someone with something difficult to understand
- A window blind is a type of window covering which is made with slats of fabric, wood, plastic or metal that adjust by rotating from an open position to a closed position by allowing slats to overlap. A roller blind does not have slats but comprises a single piece of material.
- An item of food that is made by wrapping a flat sheet of pastry, cake, meat, or fish around a sweet or savory filling
- a list of names; "his name was struck off the rolls"
- A cylinder formed by winding flexible material around a tube or by turning it over and over on itself without folding
- A cylindrical mass of something or a number of items arranged in a cylindrical shape
- axial rotation: rotary motion of an object around its own axis; "wheels in axial rotation"
- move by turning over or rotating; "The child rolled down the hill"; "turn over on your left side"
6/366 January 6th '08
Jan 6 006/366
It was pissing down rain here earlier today, and I've got these two roll-up bamboo (I think) blinds which I decided to put down to prevent the rain from blowing into my little covered area where I've got some stuff I didn't want to get wet....
This particular blind didn't want to co-operate and instead fell to pieces, barely hanging on at one end.
I took a few more photos of the busted blind as well, a couple of them more abstract. They can be found in my photostream.
August 30, 2007
Tonight I went to Lowe's with my parents to buy blinds for my apartment. I ended up choosing these totally rad bamboo roll-up shades. They're so much better than stupid mini blinds. :)
aluminum roller shutters
wood blinds review
blackout roller shades
shade n net
bedding for a canopy bed
window drapery treatments
roman shade valance pattern