Make lined drapes : Baby canopy float.
Make Lined Drapes
- Let (oneself or a part of one's body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed way
- (drape) the manner in which fabric hangs or falls; "she adjusted the drape of her skirt"
- (drape) arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around something
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of cloth
- (drape) curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Hit a line drive
- Mark or cover with lines
- bordered by a line of things; "tree lined streets"
- Stand or be positioned at intervals along
- (used especially of skin) marked by lines or seams; "their lined faces were immeasurably sad"; "a seamed face"
- having a lining or a liner; often used in combination; "a lined skirt"; "a silk-lined jacket"
- The structure or composition of something
- The making of electrical contact
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do nothing"; "make revolution"
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
Lined Pillowcase Dress
An item I was waiting for the swap sadly isn't coming . . . so I decided to give making a dress one more try. All of sewn garmets I have made since my first girl arrived six weeks ago are fine for me, but a far cry from perfect! Not to mention they all close with pins in the back!
Although this is my first attempt at a pillowcase dress, I lined it, so no wonky seams to fray, etc. It isn't perfect, but cute! The AMH voile has such a nice drape to it, great for this dress design.
So I hope you like it partner and your package will be on its way today!
this cactus will keep shrinking without splitting if there is no moisture in the desert. it makes its smooth surface collapse and retract, like hard draped cloth, waiting for rain, as the cactus uses stored water to stay alive.
a good rain will plump and smooth the whole plant again.
(upon edit: rita, this kind has very tiny, sharp irritating spines, in those little clusters that look like harmless golden hairs and cotton. so silky and wonderful in an abstract, "don't touch" way!)
santa fe shutters
outdoor patio awnings
mini lamp shade
main awning and tent
princess emily canopy bed
parts for awnings
lined window drapes
bravo sports quik shade weekender 64 canopy
b berger drapery hardware