Mesh Drapery : Sun Shade Window Tinting : Shutters Bay Window
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- The spacing of the strands of such material
- engagement: contact by fitting together; "the engagement of the clutch"; "the meshing of gears"
- engage: keep engaged; "engaged the gears"
- Material made of a network of wire or thread
- An interlaced structure
- the number of openings per linear inch of a screen; measures size of particles; "a 100 mesh screen"; "100 mesh powdered cellulose"
Metal Mesh from the Industrial Textures Series
Dramatic lighting effects are achieved with a metal mesh backdrop and borders. Front projection and exposed trusses complete the concert stage scene.
Metal Mesh Stage Backdrop lit by Joel Caron.
rv awning hooks
repair venetian blinds
sugar house awning
shades modest clothing
auto expressions sunshade
how to use windows blinds