MAHOGANY WOOD FLOORS : WOOD FLOORS
MAHOGANY WOOD FLOORS : WOOD FLOOR PHOTO : EXERCISE FLOOR
Mahogany Wood Floors
- (Wood flooring) Wood flooring is any product manufactured from timber that is designed for use as flooring, either structural or aesthetic. Bamboo flooring is often considered a wood floor, although it is made from a grass (bamboo) rather than a timber.
- Hard reddish-brown timber from a tropical tree, used for high-quality furniture
- wood of any of various mahogany trees; much used for cabinetwork and furniture
- any of various tropical timber trees of the family Meliaceae especially the genus Swietinia valued for their hard yellowish- to reddish-brown wood that is readily worked and takes a high polish
- A rich reddish-brown color like that of mahogany wood
- The tropical American tree that produces this timber, widely harvested from the wild
- reddish brown: a shade of brown with a tinge of red
Floor with mahogany finish
we still need to finish up a bit of paint and put up the trim, but we are getting close! The floor looks great and very rich. I am glad i let myself be talked into refinishing it, since i like this, warts and all, much better than i would have liked a fake wood floor.
Mahogany Floor Installation
Nicole works with Bill on seam placement and color variation for the Mahogany Hardwood instalation. The wood comes in this variety with ranges from gold-yellow to deep red. Approaching the end of the Cranberry 3rd level Renovation.
pelvic floor exercises incontinence
floor plan software reviews
concrete floor grinders and polishers
linoleum bathroom floor
laminate vs tile flooring
column floor lamp
radiant heat basement floor
at the 1st floor
27.10.2011. u 17:14 •