FLOOR TO CEILING BALL - FLOOR TO
FLOOR TO CEILING BALL - DBM HARDWOOD FLOORING - SWIFT FLOORING.
Floor To Ceiling Ball
- the overhead upper surface of a covered space; "he hated painting the ceiling"
- (meteorology) altitude of the lowest layer of clouds
- an upper limit on what is allowed; "he put a ceiling on the number of women who worked for him"; "there was a roof on salaries"; "they established a cap for prices"
- An upper limit, typically one set on prices, wages, or expenditure
- The upper interior surface of a room or other similar compartment
- The maximum altitude that a particular aircraft can reach
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- musket ball: a solid projectile that is shot by a musket; "they had to carry a ramrod as well as powder and ball"
- Clench or screw up (one's fist) tightly
- form into a ball by winding or rolling; "ball wool"
- round object that is hit or thrown or kicked in games; "the ball travelled 90 mph on his serve"; "the mayor threw out the first ball"; "the ball rolled into the corner pocket"
- Squeeze or form (something) into a rounded shape
- Form a round shape
The Westinghouse Fan 78127 is a Industrial Ceiling Fan with the 5-Speed Wall Control in the White motor finish. This Ceiling Fan is from the Industrial Collection and is UL Indoor rated..
This powerful and durable Westinghouse Lighting Industrial indoor ceiling fan is designed for commercial and industrial spaces. It comes complete with a ball hanger installation system and a five-speed wall control that allows you to adjust settings over a wide range.
Industrial Ceiling Fan
At a Glance:
Provides powerful air circulation for commercial and industrial spaces
Five-speed wall control unit and ball hanger installation system included
White finish on the motor, blade brackets, and blades provides a sleek look that suits any decor
15-year limited motor warranty and two-year warranty on all other parts
Three-speed motor quietly turns the blades for efficient air circulation. View larger.
at High Speed
AirflowElectricity UseAirflow Efficiency
6,254 Cubic Feet Per Minute60 Watts(Excludes Lights)104 Cubic Feet Per Minute
Compare: 49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
Turn off fan when leaving room
Quiet, Efficient Circulation for Rooms up to 360 Square Feet
This Industrial fan features a 153-millimeter by 17-millimeter cold-rolled steel motor with single capacitor to quietly circulate air when you need it. Ideal for commercial and industrial spaces up to 360 square feet (18 by 20 feet), this fan provides airflow at a rate of up to 6,254 cubic feet per minute (CFM). It is rated to operate at 60 watts at high speed (without lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 104 CFM per watt. (As a comparison, 49-inch to 60-inch ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 CFM per watt at high speed.)
Sleek, Convenient Design
This heavy-duty fan is specially designed to circulate air for large, open spaces. The sleek all-white finish means this fan will suit any decor, and the included five-speed wall control means you can create your ideal environment with a simple adjustment.
Please Note: Industrial ceiling fans are not recommended for use in any household applications. The sharp metal blades operate at higher speeds than traditional ceiling fans, and they must be hung at least 10 feet above the floor.
Westinghouse Lighting Fans: Made to Last
A trusted name for more than 120 years, Westinghouse guarantees the construction of its ceiling fans with ultimate lifetime, limited lifetime and 15-year warranties. Each Westinghouse ceiling fan has been meticulously tested to meet rigorous specifications. All Westinghouse fans are made from the highest-quality materials, including reliable, energy-saving motors, fashionable light kits, and durable blades.
The Westinghouse Lighting Industrial fan is backed by a 15-year limited warranty on the motor and a two-year warranty on all other parts.
What's in the Box
Industrial indoor ceiling fan, five-speed wall control, ball hanger installation system, 78-inch lead wire, and 12-inch length by 1/2-inch diameter down rod.
Brushed Nickel Finish,
Brushed Nickel Finish Steel Blades,
and Ball Hanger Installation SystemWhite Finish,
White Steel Blades,
and Ball Hanger Installation SystemWhite Finish,
White Steel Blades,
and J-Hook Installation System
Ann Ball's House, High Street, Totnes
According to the plaque on the building this was the home of Ann Ball who on 19th July 1586 married Sir Thomas Bodley - founder of the Bodleian Library of the University of Oxford. The house is now used as a branch of Barclay's Bank plc - although you would not guess that from the outside.
IoE Number: 427231
Location: BARCLAY'S BANK, 16 HIGH STREET (south side)
TOTNES, SOUTH HAMS, DEVON
Date listed: 07 January 1952
Date of last amendment: 07 January 1952
Extract from the Images of England Website: -
5180HIGH STREET(South Side)No 16(Barclay's Bank)
1. 5180 HIGH STREET (South Side) No 16 (Barclay's Bank) SX 8060 SW 1/51 7.1.52. II* GV 2. Circa 1585 in Dutch Renaissance manner; the front was raised and re-fenestrated in the later C18, and the ground floor loggia infilled. The building was originally of "deux corps de batiments" type; the separate kitchen block and gallery were demolished in 1968. The building became the Naval Bank in 1902. 3 storeys. 3 windows. Hipped Welsh slate roof. Plastered timber-framed front. Modillion eaves cornice. Decorated plaster friezes with lozenge motifs and date "1585" and initials "N.B" (1st floor). Rusticated pilasters on quoins to 1st and 2nd floors. (former frieze of 2nd floor removed when building was heightened). Later C18, linked, architraved sash windows to 1st and 2nd floors with glazing bars. Former ground floor loggia with 3 bay Tuscan colonnade with semi-elliptical arches and enriched spandrels. Mid C19 segmental arched sash window infill to colonnade. House doorway with re-hung original doors of 1585 with pilasters carrying semi-elliptical blind arch (repeating motif of colonnade); rusticated panel infill with wrought iron pegs. Interior remodelled but retains fine 1st floor plaster ceiling decorated with rib work enriched with floral motifs. Ceiling beam and frieze decorated with rose motifs and roundels inscribed "M.E." (M. Laithwaite)
Goodbye, Disco Ball!
This was where my church used to meet. I've been attending River Crest Church for nearly two years here at the City Island Recreation Center. It has been a great spot, even if not very attractive! City Island is right next to the marina in downtown Daytona Beach, and the views outside made coming here fun. Inside, the view was less than exciting, even if there was a big, 1970's disco ball on the ceiling, which always spun, casting its glittery light on the floor while we worshipped! (I won't miss it! As a migraine sufferer, gazillions of brilliant, reflected lights are not always enjoyable!) We WILL miss the tables where we could easily take notes, and have our morning coffee and bagels. Still, when you see our new church home, you'll see why we're excitied about being more like a "real" church!
River Crest Church owes a deep debt of gratitude to The Daytona Beach Seventh Day Baptist Church for allowing us to use their facility. They asked for what amounted to a love offering, and have given us full use of the church and offices, which is going to make set up a joy, and give our pastor an office at last! This church is one of the oldest in the area, and is a lovely, little building! Done in the traditional style, with side and center aisles, pews, and stained glass windows, it is a delight to worship and fellowship there, and we look forward to working with the Seventh Day Baptists to fulfill the Great Commission, each in our own, unique way. This is a church with a long heritage that we respect greatly, especially for their openness to cross denominational boundaries for a common belief and purpose.
So, goodbye, City Island, and hello to the next step in our destiny!
I thought it was interesting the way the light coming in the windows makes the shape of a cross! I took this through the glass of the front door.
(Maybe I WILL miss the ball...just a little :-) )
mission floorstanding speakers
floor finishing techniques
floating floor cork
industrial floor plans
foyer floor tile designs
hardwood floor sale
laminate flooring houston texas
slate tile floor