ORIGINAL GI JOE TOYS. STAR WARS THE CLONE WARS TOYS 2011
Original Gi Joe Toys
- Used or produced at the creation or earliest stage of something
- Present or existing at the beginning of a series or process; first
- Created directly and personally by a particular artist; not a copy or imitation
- master: an original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made
- (of e.g. information) not secondhand or by way of something intermediary; "his work is based on only original, not secondary, sources"
- preceding all others in time or being as first made or performed; "the original inhabitants of the Americas"; "the book still has its original binding"; "restored the house to its original condition"; "the original performance of the opera"; "the original cast"; "retracted his original statement"
- G.I. Joe is a line of action figures produced by the toy company Hasbro. The initial product offering represented four of the branches of the U.S. armed forces with the Soldier (Army), Action Sailor (Navy), Action Pilot (Air Force) and Action Marine (Marines). The term G.I.
- Throughout the existence of the G.I. Joe media franchise, there have been several video games released.
- G.I. Joe has been the title of comic strips and comic books in every decade since 1942. As a licensed property by Hasbro, comics were released from 1967 up to this day, with only two interruptions longer than a year (1977–1981, 1997–2000).
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
Hawk, v2, 1986
Often referred to as "General Hawk" this version of the original '82 character now sports brown hair in order for Sunbow to differenciate betwen he and Duke on the cartoon. Guess the fact that he wasn't wearing a bright yellow shirt wouldn't have been enough? Regardless, Hawk got a pretty sweet redux in '86 (albeit a little pigeon-toed) and I've personally always dug the bomber jacket. Lots of great details in the jacket (including the sculpted medals, the fur collar, etc.) as well as his facial expression w/ the cocked eyebrow. My only real misgiving is the helmet is incredibly wide on the sides. Stil, a fantastic figure from an amazing year!
Rock n Roll, 1982
Definitely my second favorite figure of the Original 13 real American heroes. From his bright blond hair to the signature bandoliers strapped across his chest to the half-and-half machine gun he's by far one of the more stand out figures from '82.
I recently gave his gold parts a makeover which I'm sure takes away from the "value", but he looks a lot better and thats enough for me! ;)
suitable toys for 3 year olds
antique horse toys
clone wars toys 2011
magnetic toys for adults
boys toys age 2
selling mcdonalds toys
top christmas toys 2011
big boy toys of new york