SILK FLORAL BRIDAL BOUQUETS : SEND FLOWERS AUCKLAND
Silk Floral Bridal Bouquets
- (Bridal bouquet) The floral arrangement carried by the bride in the ceremony and often later tossed over her shoulder to single guests at the reception. Bouquets come in many different styles, such as "beidermeier" and "cascade."
- relating to or associated with flowers; "floral organs"
- Of flowers
- of or relating to the plant life in a particular region; "characteristic alpine floral elements"
- Decorated with or depicting flowers
- Of flora or floras
- resembling or made of or sestive of flowers; "an unusual floral design"
- Thread or fabric made from the fiber produced by the silkworm
- (silks) the brightly colored garments of a jockey; emblematic of the stable
- a fabric made from the fine threads produced by certain insect larvae
- A similar fiber spun by some other insect larvae and by most spiders
- A fine, strong, soft, lustrous fiber produced by silkworms in making cocoons and collected to make thread and fabric
- animal fibers produced by silkworms and other larvae that spin cocoons and by most spiders
this is my bouquet from my wedding in May of 2004. It's silk, so it will last forever.
BTW: Making floral pieces is another of my long time hobbies.
Dark Purple Dew Drop Rose Bridal Bouquet
This bouquet is made with 28 dark purple dew drop silk roses. The stems are tied with purple and green plaid ribbon.
flower shop on line
hanging flower pouches
flowers in california
flowers and candles centerpiece
san diego wedding florists
allen flower shop
spring flowers list