WEDDING ARM BOUQUET - FLOWER SHOP MANHATTAN.
Wedding Arm Bouquet
- The arm bouquet is referred to sheath bouquet or pageant bouquet, long-slender or flat bouquet are meant to be carried or cradled in the crook of the bride's arm.
- An elegant arrangement of long-stemmed flowers, such as calla lilies or long-stemmed roses, that the bride carries in her arms. Also called a presentation bouquet or pageant bouquet.
- a party of people at a wedding
- A marriage ceremony, esp. considered as including the associated celebrations
- marriage: the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony; "their marriage was conducted in the chapel"
- the social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed
White and Pink bridal arm bouquet
This bouquet consists of 4 ostrich feathers with 3 hot or shocking pink lilies. White ribbon and emblishments finish the bouquet. It is to be carried in the arm. I love feathers, so this was so fun to make.
Photos I took during a fantastic wedding photography workshop with the College of Digital Photography.
Model: Kristy Brady
flower free shipping
flower for graduation
wedding flowers by month
artificial flowers for
house of flowers gifts
e cards flowers
black flower girl basket
flowers for tall vases