ELECTRIC BICYCLE FOR SALE : FOR SALE
ELECTRIC BICYCLE FOR SALE : THUMP PIT BIKES : BICYCLE HELMETS FOR TODDLERS.
Electric Bicycle For Sale
- An electric bicycle, also known as an e-bike, is a bicycle with an electric motor used to power the vehicle.
Any bicycle or tricycle with a low-powered electric motor weighing under 100 pounds, with a top motor-powered speed not in excess of 20 miles per hour.
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in 2000.
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- purchasable: available for purchase; "purchasable goods"; "many houses in the area are for sale"
EWheels - Electric Moped - EW-500 - Silver
The EW-500 electric moped is the first in the market to have a removable battery that can be easily removed and charged. Thus the EW-500 is great for everyday transportation. The ability to remove the battery enables the rider to charge the battery easily during the day at work, home or anywhere you travel. The removable battery provides the ability to increase your driving range. The all electric moped is classified as an "electric bicycle" - you do not need to register or carry a drivers license to operate it! The EW-500 is the ultimate alternative for commuters that need a quick way to travel but do not want the expense of operating a vehicle or motorcycle. The 500 watt brushless motor provides a powerful power plant which provides great performance and long lasting durability. COLOR: Black, Gray, Orange, Silver POWER: Electric WATTS: 500 Watt MOTOR TYPE: Brushless motor rear drive AMPS: 14AH VOLTS: 48 Volt BATTERIES: Lead acid maintenance free REMOVEABLE BATTERY: Convenient removable battery TIRE SIZE: 16"*3" Alloy CHARGER: Smart charger included TOOL KIT: Included SPEED: Up to 21MPH DISTANCE: Up to 31-43 miles per charge-can still pedal if charge is lost (distance varies by riders weight , terrain, road surface etc.) THROTTLE TYPE: Variable speed control- Twist Throttle-or-pedal assisted KEY START: Yes BRAKING SYSTEM: Front and rear drum brakes DRIVE SYSTEM: Brushless motor HEAD LIGHT: Yes DIMENSION: (L*W*H): 68"*27"*40" BICYCLE WEIGHT: 136 Lbs HORN: Yes BATTERY INDICATOR: Yes CARGO RACK: Rear storage box
Happy Birthday Vancouver
Princess Marguerite II
In 1948-1949, two new 5,911-ton coastal passenger liners were built for the Canadian Pacific Railway by the Fairfield Shipbuilders and Engineers Company Ltd., Glasgow, Scotland, at a cost of $4 million each. The sister ships, 373 feet long and 56 feet abeam, were powered by twin-screw steam turbo-electric drives, and had a maximum service speed of 23 knots. They were designed for the now famous “Triangle Route” between Seattle, Victoria, and Vancouver during the summer months. The ships could accommodate 2,000 passengers and had space for approximately 60 vehicles on the car deck. The vessels were fitted with only 51 staterooms, which allowed room for extremely spacious and comfortable lounges, public, areas and decks. Each ship boasted a Grande Staircase, an elegant wood-paneled formal dining room and coffee shop, a ballroom, a cocktail lounge, an observation lounge, and wide promenade decks.
The keel of the SS Princess Marguerite II, the first of these small luxury liners, was launched on May 26, 1948. The ship left Scotland on March 5, 1949, for her 9,600-mile maiden voyage via the Panama Canal to Esquimalt B.C., arriving on April 6, 1949. After cleanup and repainting, the Princess Marguerite II entered service on April 28, 1949, maintaining a four-hour schedule between Seattle and Victoria. The second steamer, the SS Princess Patricia, arrived in Victoria on June 15 1949. The liners moored near the CPR's Empress Hotel in Victoria’s Inner Harbor, and in Seattle at the Canadian Pacific Railway Dock, Pier 64, on Alaskan Way near the foot of Lenora Street.
The Princess Marguerite II continued this service through the summer of 1974. On the morning of September 15, 1974, the ship sailed from Elliott Bay on her last trip to Victoria, ending 70 years of service by CPR steamers between the two cities. In April 1975 the Princess Marguerite II was sold to the B.C. Steamship Company Ltd., a subsidiary of the British Columbia government. The cost of the ship plus 8.7 acres of CPR property bordering Victoria’s Inner Harbor was $2.5 million.
The vessel was given an extensive overhaul and refit at the Yarrows Shipyard in Esquimalt before returning to service on June 1, 1975. The ship was licensed to carry 1,800 passengers, and the car ferry service was eliminated. The Princess Marguerite II, her two funnels emblazoned with the red, white and blue Union Jack of the B.C. government and painted white and gold from stem to stern, returned to Seattle amid great fanfare. Among the dignitaries on board were Washington State Governor Daniel J. Evans (b. 1925), British Columbia Premier David Barrett (b. 1930) and Seattle Mayor Wesley C. Uhlman (b. 1935).
At the end of the 1979 summer season, B.C. Steamship Company decided that because the Princess Marguerite II was over 30 years old, lacked mandatory sewage holding tanks and had a high rate of fuel consumption, she should be scrapped. She was replaced on the Seattle-Victoria run by a B. C. Ferries passenger-car ferry, the M/V Queen of Prince Rupert, renamed the Victoria Princess. But this vessel had a capacity of only 800 passengers and, because she had inadequate docking facilities in Victoria and Seattle, carried no vehicles. The B.C. Steamship Company leased a Boeing hydrofoil they named the Flying Princess to supplement the service.
The M/V Victoria Princess was perceived as just another ferryboat that lacked the Princess Marguerite’s charm and, because of poor public patronage, the 1980 summer season was a financial disaster. Thousands of residents and merchants in Victoria and Seattle pressured the B.C. Steamship Company to “Bring back the Maggie.” The British Columbia government ordered a feasibility study and determined the Princess Marguerite II could be modernized and overhauled for $4.7 million, adding at least 15 years to her service life. The ship was sent to the Yarrows Shipyard in Esquimalt for another major refitting.
On May 8, 1981, the Princess Marguerite II returned to service. In addition to the sewage-holding tanks, the ship was fitted with a new galley and boilers. To meet safety and engineering standards, new life-saving equipment was installed and the ship’s electrical systems were modernized. The passenger areas were reconfigured to include a solarium on the stern plus areas for playing cards and electronic games. Because of the rising cost of oil, the ship’s high rate of fuel consumption was still a problem. To increase revenue, the B.C. Steamship Company restored the practice of carrying automobiles and bicycles.
In September 1986, the B.C. Steamship Company decided to operate a second ship on the Seattle-Victoria run for the 1987 season. The 430-foot Vancouver Island Princess, formerly owned by B.C. Ferries, was scheduled to operate on a reverse schedule from the Princess Marguerite II. The Vancouver Island Princess had a 140-vehicle capacity and a high clearance deck enabling the ship t
Steampunk Electric Heater Lamp Sculpture
Light for sale at etsy.com
When we found this 1946 space heater, its heating days were long over. We cleaned it, gutted it, added a few lights and Robottie B. Hottie was born!
Inside the heater are two flashing red C7 bulbs that give a lot of visual action behind the grate. On top there are two blue "eyes" and two flexible "arms" with retro purple swirl bulbs. In the center is a 1970s bicycle headlamp that has been fitted with one flashing green C7 bulb. New cord and all bulbs are included. Rotary 3-way switch allows the headlamp to operate alone or in harmony with the other lighted components. 16"H x 15"W
By the way, there's no danger here Will Robinson. All electrical parts are new and safely secured.
mongoose hybrid bike
bicycle handle bar grips
odometer for bicycle
spare tire bike racks
line rider mountain bike
free bikes for kids