CANON UNDERWATER VIDEO CAMERA. BEST DIGITAL CAMERA UNDER 150 DOLLARS.
Canon Underwater Video Camera
- A camera for recording images on videotape or for transmitting them to a monitor screen
- A video camera is a camera used for electronic motion picture acquisition, initially developed by the television industry but now common in other applications as well.
- A camera that records onto digital or videotape.
- The modern CCTV video camera is available in both monochrome (black and white) and color. Cameras can be set in fixed-positions or placed on 'pan-and-tilt' devices that allow the camera to be moved up, down, left and right.
- subaqueous: growing or remaining under water; "viewing subaqueous fauna from a glass-bottomed boat"; "submerged leaves"
- Underwater is a term describing the realm below the surface of water where the water exists in a natural feature (called a body of water) such as an ocean, sea, lake, pond, or river. Three quarters of the planet Earth is covered by water.
- Situated, occurring, or done beneath the surface of the water
- submerged: beneath the surface of the water; "submerged rocks"
- (in the Roman Catholic Church) A member of certain orders of clergy that live communally according to an ecclesiastical rule in the same way as monks
- canyon: a ravine formed by a river in an area with little rainfall
- A member of the clergy who is on the staff of a cathedral, esp. one who is a member of the chapter. The position is frequently conferred as an honorary one
- a priest who is a member of a cathedral chapter
- a rule or especially body of rules or principles generally established as valid and fundamental in a field or art or philosophy; "the neoclassical canon"; "canons of polite society"
First Time Out
My granddaughter is the one who really has an interest in photography, so I puchased a Canon A570 IS for her/Me to use. It is a cute little thing, ISO to 1600, white balance features, macro, , P, AV, TV, M and 11 standard modes, like Night, Fireworks, Landscape, Portrait, Foliage, Snow, etc, Underwater (no, not I )and video. 7.1 with a 4X zoom. On sale, plus a $50.00 canon rebate.
So we took it for a little test drive out a Hart Park. Her brother was not about to be out done, so he had to take a few shots also.
Notice she is taking a "picture" of the river and her brother is taking a "picture" of me.... taking a picture of him. He said it was "DUALING CAMERAS". Boys minds certainly work a lot different then us girlies. hehe
Ok I don't go on and on about gear...
Ok I do when it's awesome gear. I bought an Olympus Stylus 850SW over the summer and it's totally awesome. It shoots underwater and does some video as well.
Ok, so I may not trade out all my Canon gear, but for a point and shoot this is kinda cool...I just wish it would shoot RAW.
This is a shot of my son learning to snorkel in the pool where I live. He's never done it before (and he's not a strong swimmer) but he's taking to it like a *ahem* fish to water...
Anyway I know this isn't the most awe inspiring photo ever, I'm just being a proud dad with a camera :)
olympus stylus underwater camera
windows 7 usb camera
best compact digital camera reviews
driver for logitech web camera windows 7
aftermarket back up camera
canon digital camera 30d
armor dome ccd camera