CLASSICAL SPANISH GUITAR ARTISTS - GUITAR ARTISTS
CLASSICAL SPANISH GUITAR ARTISTS - BASS GUITARS FOR BEGINNERS.
Classical Spanish Guitar Artists
- The standard six-stringed acoustic guitar, used esp. for classical and folk music
- The classical guitar — (sometimes called the "Spanish guitar" or "nylon string guitar") — is a 6-stringed plucked string instrument from the family of instruments called chordophones.
- "Spanish Guitar" is the third single from Toni Braxton's third studio album, The Heat (2000). Released in 2000, the song was written by Diane Warren and produced by David Foster, the same team behind Braxton's 1996 smash hit "Un-Break My Heart".
- Of or relating to ancient Greek or Latin literature, art, or culture
- of or relating to the most highly developed stage of an earlier civilisation and its culture; "classic Cinese pottery"
- classical music: traditional genre of music conforming to an established form and appealing to critical interest and developed musical taste
- (of art or architecture) Influenced by ancient Greek or Roman forms or principles
- (of language) Having the form used by the ancient standard authors
- authoritative: of recognized authority or excellence; "the definitive work on Greece"; "classical methods of navigation"
- A person who produces paintings or drawings as a profession or hobby
- (art) the products of human creativity; works of art collectively; "an art exhibition"; "a fine collection of art"
- A person skilled at a particular task or occupation
- (art) the creation of beautiful or significant things; "art does not need to be innovative to be good"; "I was never any good at art"; "he said that architecture is the art of wasting space beautifully"
- A person who practices any of the various creative arts, such as a sculptor, novelist, poet, or filmmaker
- (art) artwork: photographs or other visual representations in a printed publication; "the publisher was responsible for all the artwork in the book"
Trishna Amin - Cyber PR Artist
This is the part where Trishna spills her life story! Nah just playin, but really, it all started when she was 7, when she started singing and performing. The first song she technically ever sang was "Day-Oh (The Banana Boat Song)" by Harry Belafonte when she was 2, but no one wants to count their first step towards stardom in diapers and a plastic guitar. Since her childhood, singing songs and expressing herself on stage was Trishna’s way of “writing in a journal and telling stories and parts of myself in every song I sang”. She also started writing poems and songs at a very young age, weaving her thoughts into stories that could one day be put to melodies. She has branched out since then, performing in front of many different crowds. “From the beginning I have been inspired by a range of genres and challenged myself to learn innovative and new styles of singing.” Now Trishna sings all types of music, from hip-hop and pop to classical and modern Hindi music to rock, R&B and the list goes on. She has been trained in Western classical and Hindustani classical music. Trishna can also speak English, Spanish,Hindi, and Tulu, and she can sing in those languages, as well as German, Italian, and Irish.
2004 classical guitar, hand constructed by Luthier Kenneth Brogger, Danmark.
To a music lover & amazing artist in Milan and guitarist DeKien
vandoren clarinet mouthpiece
metallica guitar sheet music
fifty easy classical guitar pieces
shadow mandolin pickup
trumpets restaurant henderson
love bug guitar notes
music instrument repair tools
guitar cords sheet
04.11.2011. u 19:32 •