Dorchester minor hockey association : Warm up hockey drills
Dorchester Minor Hockey Association
- Hockey WA is the organization responsible for the sport of Field Hockey in the state of Western Australia, Australia. Hockey WA is represented in the Australian Hockey League competition by the SmokeFree WA Thundersticks and the SmokeFree WA Diamonds.
- A residential section of Boston in Massachusetts, south of downtown
- Dorchester is a dissolved municipality and current neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts, United States. It is named after the town of Dorchester in the English county of Dorset, from which Puritans emigrated and is today endearingly nicknamed "Dot" by its residents.
- Dorchester-on-Thames is a village and civil parish on the River Thame in Oxfordshire, about northwest of Wallingford and southeast of Oxford. Dorchester is just above the Thame's confluence with the River Thames.
- HM Prison Dorchester is a local men's prison, located in Dorchester in Dorset, England. The prison is operated by Her Majesty's Prison Service.
- (of a scale) Having intervals of a semitone between the second and third degrees, and (usually) the fifth and sixth, and the seventh and eighth
- of lesser importance or stature or rank; "a minor poet"; "had a minor part in the play"; "a minor official"; "many of these hardy adventurers were minor noblemen"; "minor back roads"
- lesser in scope or effect; "had minor differences"; "a minor disturbance"
- (of a surgical operation) Comparatively simple and not life-threatening
- child: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- Lesser in importance, seriousness, or significance
Montréal 1890. Secteur rues Dorchester, Champlain et ave. Papineau.
Archives BANQ / Montreal Map: Chas. E. Goad 1890.
Rue Dorchester (boul. Rene Levesque).
Mentions: Coin Nord-Ouest, St.Bridget's Church (toujours en place) avec Chapel Christian Brothers School.
Au coin Nord-Est des rues Champlain et Dorchester, St.Lukes Church.
Aussi, plusieurs noms de proprietaires typiquement quebecois: Moisan, Dufresne, Charpentier, Viger, Lafleur, Gagnon et Chabot occupaient ce secteur a l'epoque.
Montréal 1878. Rue Dorchester >Ouest, depuis l'hôtel Windsor.
Archives du Musee McCord/ W. Notman & Sandham (detail).
Dans ce panorama, une belle perspective sur la rue Dorchester (boul. Rene Levesque) avec la American Presbyterian Chrch, rue Drummond.
Au loin a droite on distingue les batiments des Soeurs Grises sur rue Guy.
montreal canadiens hockey logo
columbus hockey game
world hockey championships history
american hockey fans
nhl hockey salaries
kids with sticks hockey camp
hockey card appraisal