BABY GIRL TRAVEL SYSTEMS. BABY OF THE YEAR CONTEST.
Baby Girl Travel Systems
Evenflo Aura Select Travel System, Georgia Stripe
Evenflo Aura Select Travel System The Evenflo Aura Select Travel System is loaded with comfort and convenience for both babies and parents. It features the adorable pink feminine pattern - pastel plaid with tiny polka dots. This travel system combines the Aura single stroller and the Evenflo Embrace infant car seat. The Aura Select Travel System has plenty of standout features, like one - hand steering for easy maneuverability and a retracting child's tray. A large parent organizer on the stroll
~16 things random things~ ...i've been tagged by =TOM=
1. this is the first holiday season i am alone.... this is also the first holiday season i am not stressed out over gifts, cards, visits, travel, crittersitters, etc.
2. i have < 10k songs on my ipod...it would REALLY suck to lose it, have it stolen , or malfunction.
3. i once had a pet pig named penelope....& a spider named charlotte...=)
4. i learned to snow ski at the age of 3?....i think.....maybe 5...but anywho it was young & i was fearless....i sometimes wonder where that girl has gone.
5. i met lady Di in Cardiff Wales while on holiday during my college days in Scotland.
6. my IQ is 156.....& as a result? my brain doesn't ever shut off....hence? the insomnia.
7. i think i am slowly becoming one of those internet / crazy animal ladies of the neighborhood that only comes out after dark.
8. i luv to travel but hate being away from my babies.
9. i talk / walk in my sleep when i am stressed out or really tired.
10. i luv to sit & play the piano for hours....& after gettting my masters degree i rewarded myself with a baby grand. the university system here in AZ has a program
that when they replenish their music dept's piano's they offer to alumni the same prices from their supplier for either new or used. i opted for a new Kawai...fresh out of the box from japan...
11. i TIVO the shit out of TV. after passing my comprehensives for my PhD i rewarded my sacrifice of not watching tv or going out for 3 yrs with a 60 inch HD & a TIVO. i knew if i did it before? i wouldn't have ever finished that milestone.
12. i LUV to cook.....& received a gourmet cooking award after taking 4 yrs of it in HS. i just don't do it that often as i don't have anyone to cook for.
13. i am obsessed with the occult / forensics / & the criminal mind. to the point of getting a PhD in Criminal Forensic Psych.
14. i am a PI & am licensed to carry concealed in the state of AZ. i own a 9mm & LUV to shoot it. =)
15. i have been a vegetarian for 29 yrs....& it saddens me that people eat beautiful creatures....no....they actually create them for the purpose of killing them....yeah...that's really how i see it. there is NO need for it people!...& there is no convincing me of it otherwise...in fact i will start crying during a conversation if someone even tries. its happened ...at work! YIKES... lol
16. i LUV my bed! i have 1200 count sheets....a feather comforter...on a pillow top king mattress.....u'd think i would sleep better huh?
ok....now i have sent 16+ people flickr mail ((to ensure the 16 sample size? lol)) .....to participate... looking forward to reading 16 random things about u too =)
vietnam - ethnic minorities
White Co Lao girl (Ma Chi village).
Each village has about 15 to 20 households. The Co Lao houses are built level with the ground. A patriarchal system has been adopted. During pregnancy, Co Lao women observe strict abstinence to facilitate delivery and to give healthy babies. In Dong Van District, people incinerate the placentas of new born babies. Three days and nights after their birth, male babies are baptized by their parents.
The Co Lao language belongs to the Kadai Group. Ceremonies and festivals are held on the 3rd day of the 3rd lunar month, the 5th day of the 5th lunar month, the 15th day of the 7th lunar month, and the 9th day of the 9th lunar month. The Lunar New Year Festival is the biggest festival of the year.
Men wear trousers like many other ethnic groups around the northern borders. Women also wear trousers and a five-panel dress running below the knees. The dress buttons under the left armpit and is decorated with bands of different coloured cloth that are attached to the chest from the middle to the right armpit along a fringed slit.
The Co Lao practice terraced farming and grow maize in mountain rock hollows. Basketry and woodwork are popular handicrafts that are produced by this group. The Co Lao are also known for their bamboo mats, lattices, large winnowing baskets, panniers, tables, chairs, and horse saddles.
baby girl travel systems
This elegant carrying case has been manufactured to fit your GPS Navigator. Made of a high grade durable plastic and a soft padded interior to help protect your device from any unnecessary bumps, dents, and scratches. Upon opening this case you will notice two restraint strap that protect your device from falling-out. You will also notice a fishnet pocket that allows for storage of small accessories and chargers. This carrying also includes a removable carabineer that allows you clip on this case to your belt loop or backpack. You'll be impressed with not only quality but style of this case.
knit baby bonnet
6 months old babies
smallest baby on earth
sterilizing baby bottles in microwave
western baby girl bedding
baby monitors video
babies solid foods