PLEASURE P BABY ITS OVER - PLEASURE P BABY
Pleasure p baby its over - Make a diaper baby - Baby horse photo.
Pleasure P Baby Its Over
25 Things about me.....
Tagged by Sal Paulo Alexander, and SevingnyFF. =)
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose some people to be tagged.
1. I love The Little Mermaid if you didn't already know that. Ariel is my hero. =)
2. I collect and love all different kinds of dolls, but the majority of my collection is Barbie and Disney Princess.
3. I'm an Asian- American. I can speak English and Cantonese. =)
4. I am openly gay and proud of it. When I was in high school, I was president of Gay/Straight Alliance for a year and a half.
5. My boyfriend and I have been together for over two years now, and I love just love him so much.
6. Art plays a huge part of my life. I've been drawing ever since I was a little kid. haha
7. I love listening to different kinds of music, from good to strange. lol
8. Britney Spears is also one of my heroes. I've been a fan of her's ever since "Baby One More Time." Her music is amazing and so timeless to me.
9. I really want to be a stage actor and one day grace the stages of Broadway.
10. My Broadway heroes are Bernadette Peters, Judy Garland, Lily Tomlin, Julie Andrews, Carol Burnet, and the list can go on and on....lol
11. I'm a really friendly guy! If any of you are ever in So Cali, don't be afraid to say Hello! lol
12. I've lived in California all my life! (20 years to be exact)
13. when I was in 6th grade and "Straight" I had a girlfriend for about two years....Coincidentally she is a lesbian now and my BFF to this day! lol
14. I love Harry Potter! I've been collecting the books and movies ever since I was little! I'm so excited for the Last two movies!
15. I love Winter more than Summer, because it is perfect cuddling weather. =)
16. Another great thing I love about Winter is Christmas. I just get to warm and nostalgic during this time of year.
17. I love Disneyland! Whenever I go I feel like a little kid again. lol Something about that place just makes me feel like all my troubles are gone(for a day. lol) =P
18. I have a new found love for Barbie's Ex. Ken. His 50th anniversary is coming up, and all the stuff we've seen so far is just spectacular!
19. I love finding promo pics for new dolls, and sharing them with you all!
20. Doll collecting is fun when you're around like-minded people, which is why i love this online community so much. Everyone here is so diverse. You guys don't think its weird of me to take off one doll's head and transplanting on another because you guys understand! lol Other people would think I'm crazier than Fruit Loops! lol
21. I'm really glad that there are so many male doll collectors! It's nice to know I'm not alone. =)
22. Splash is my favorite live-action mermaid movie! I was so affected by it when i was little that i poured a container of salt in my bathtub and wished really hard that I'd become a merman. It obviously didn't work, and I was scolded at by my mother. Ah the innocence of youth. LOL
23. I love watching TV! My favorite shows at the Moment are Glee, Fringe, and 90210. The last show is more like a guilty pleasure. XD
24. I love watching cartoons of all genres! From Disney movies, Family Guy to Justice League! In addition to being a Broadway star, I hope to be a voice-over actor too! lol
25. Finding 25 things about is harder than i though!
I tag everyone! I'd love to know about everyone! I was a little hesitant about posting a personal picture, but since so many people posted theirs I felt a little better about mine. =)
Road Records On Fade Street - Ceased Trading R.I.P
I operated my own record shop way back in 1979 (actually i ceased trading in 1979) and even then it was difficult to make money selling records so I am really surprised by the fact that Road Records managed to survive as long as they did. I should also say that I am sad to see them go out of business.
ROAD RECORDS IS CLOSING DOWN !
How do I begin a piece like this, without repeating everything I wrote nearly two years ago now.
I suppose I would have to say its with great sadness to inform you we are finally closing the doors of Road Records.
Its been a difficult two years since we first faced the prospects of closure and we have literally worked night and day to try and see if we could save the shop and make it a viable business again. The current economic situation in this country added to the many problems we faced in the past have finally caught up with us and we can no longer sustain this little shop.
This time, I am sad to say, there is no alternative for us, we have literally tried everything in our powers to keep this place operating and nothing has worked for us. It hasn't been an easy decision to make, if anything its even more difficult than two years ago, we have had amazing support from people but nothing we do seems to work anymore.
With debts beginning to build again Julie and myself have finally decided that we cannot take any more risks personally and before things get any worse we will have to finally walk away from the shop for the last time.
I have to say I still have no regrets about the last 13 years, its been a real blast and a pleasure to be here over the years. We have met some amazing people and have become friends with some truly amazing bands. The level of support we have received since last year has been truly mindblowing but so much has changed economically since then that its just not possible to sustain such a small record shop like this anymore.
I am not going to give out about the music business this time around, its just one of those things and we have finally come to a stage where I think the days of the small indie store are numbered. Its sad to have to admit that but this time I think its true, we cant blame digital sales, illegal downloading etc, the world is a changing place and I cant see any room in it for kooky little indie stores like ourselves.
We will be starting our closing down sale this Saturday [17th July] and everything will be on sale at a 25% reduction. We will be open for just one more week after that with the final day being Saturday 24th of July. Literally everything will be going on sale so if you want to pick up a cheap stereo, cash register or stapler, then do drop in.
We would both like to thank each and everyone of you for your support over the years, maybe we will catch up at some point in the future.
We would also like to thank all our wonderful staff from the last 14 years, in person they are Dylan, Jonny, Jimmy, Gib, Colm, John, Chip and Aengus.
As for what we will do next, the honest answer is we really dont know, hopefully we can pay off any debts we have and then at least we have a beautiful little baby boy to try and put a smile back on our faces.
Thanks & Adios
Dave and Julie
black baby t
when to start solid food for babies
baby first solid
how big is a baby at 32 weeks
babys only formula
food for constipated babies
toxic baby bottles