BABY ALIVE REFILLS. BABY ALIVE
Baby Alive Refills. Baby Refusing Bottle
Baby Alive Refills
- Baby Alive is a baby doll made by Hasbro that eats, drinks and wets. Its mouth moves and is supposed to be lifelike. It was originally made and introduced by Kenner in 1973, and reintroduced by Hasbro in 2006. Today, Baby Alive is offered in Caucasian, African-American, and Hispanic varieties.
- (refill) a commercial product that refills a container with its appropriate contents; "he got a refill for his ball-point pen"; "he got a refill for his notebook"
- An act of filling a container again
- A container, esp. a glass, that is so filled
- A replenished supply of medicine called for in a
- (refill) replenish: fill something that had previously been emptied; "refill my glass, please"
- (refill) a drug that is provided again; "he got a refill of his "; "the specified only one refill"
Project 365 #117
every day my mum takes 12 medications...they help keep her alive...she relies on them to keep her heart beating at a normal pace, to keep her from hearing voices after the dementia developed after her stroke, to keep her blood from clotting, to keep agonizing nerve damage from her stroke less terrible...i say less because the pain NEVER goes away...and so much more...
medi-cal allows her SIX medications a month...SIX! so her medications are constantly going through, TAR, meaning it can take up to a month (and has many times) before she can get some of her medications refilled until they give her the okay...and sometimes they don't until the first of the month...her doctors are no better and it doesn't matter how many times we switch her to a new one, because they're all the same...
she runs out of refills, they take over a week to respond to the to allow them to refill..the above is for the pain in her legs, which can get so bad she can't walk, merely hobble...the doctor's office took TWO WEEKS to refill it for her because the woman she normally sees (who isn't a real doctor but a trainee) QUIT out of the blue and then my mum's doctor went on vacation for one week! none of these people gave a damn that my mum was suffering, that she and so many others needed their medications while they went on vacation...it infuriates me that as "amazing" as this country is, we can't get free medical and dental...
america is supposed to be this rich and powerful country, guess what? that's bullshit...at least when it comes to taking care of a sick woman who doesn't have the money to buy her medications, and instead has to continue every day in pain...
please don't get me wrong, i do love living in America...i'm proud of being born here...but it comes a time when things have to change...other countries run on higher taxes (oh yes, we hate that i know) but they're able to provide free medical and dental and schooling...honestly, i don't understand why we can't...
Cute Video of Bouncin' Babbles Baby Alive Doll
Video of Baby Alive Bouncing and Babbling, so cute...
She's a little brat though, while I was in the store and on the ride home she was bouncning and talking and making all kind of racket, but just as soon as I took her outside to video her, she stopped doing anything. So I took her inside to take a look at her and she started up again! But in front of the camera she must have been shy, because instead of animating on her own I had to keep pushing the button in her hand.
Does anyone know what she's saying in Spanish? I forgot to listen to the English dolls in the store to see what words they may be babbling....
why is my baby fussy at night
when did your baby sleep through the night
baby shower party stuff
cute baby cribs
dream baby bedding
baby nursery theme
saints baby gear
free easy baby knitting patterns
christian gifts for babies
blue toile baby bedding