HAWAIIAN BABY NAMES FOR GIRLS. NAMES FOR GIRLS
Hawaiian Baby Names For Girls. Pics Of African American Babies. How Big Is A Baby At 14 Weeks.
Hawaiian Baby Names For Girls
- The most popular given names vary nationally, regionally, and culturally. Lists of widely used given names can consist of those most often bestowed upon infants born within the last year, thus reflecting the current naming trends, or else be composed of the personal names occurring most within
- a native or resident of Hawaii
- A native or inhabitant of Hawaii
- of or relating to or characteristic of the state or island of Hawaii or to the people or culture or language
- The Austronesian language of Hawaii
- the Oceanic languages spoken on Hawaii
- A person's daughter, esp. a young one
- (girl) daughter: a female human offspring; "her daughter cared for her in her old age"
- A female child
- (girl) female child: a youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
- A young or relatively young woman
- (girl) a young woman; "a young lady of 18"
I don't think I have ever told anyone Kila's name is Hawaiian. We were racking our brains on what to name our baby girl. I asked my friend Joanie, who is from Hawaii, what is a beautiful hawaiian name because we love Hawaii so...... She said she would think about it. In the mean time my husband called me and said what about Quila (short for Tequila). I mentioned the name to Joanie and she said that is a hawaiian name! We just spell it Kilakila!!
Joanie races outriggers and the name of her boat is Kilakila! The name means tall and magestic. Well that was it......Kila it was!
Mele Kalikimaka (Merry Chrismas in Hawaiian) to all of our wonderful Flickr friends! You are all such wonderful people and we wish you all the best this holiday season and we hope you have a great New Year!
Kanoe Miller & HALEKULANI
She is Miss Hawaii of '73.
but she's 'Kanoelehua Kaumeheiwa' when they entertain on stage.
She was named after an aunt, whose mom.
But for legions of babies named after the graceful beauty who was crowned Miss Hawai'i in 1973, she, like them, is just Kanoe.
The name in KANOE MILLER's girl age was called Kanoelehua Kaumeheiwa . It was unusual in the name of a very old form in Hawaii of 50's.
In the early '50s at Manoa Elementary School, she was the only one with a Hawaiian first name.
Now the noted Halekulani hula dancer and graduate of Auntie Ma'iki Aiu Lake is best known by her easily pronounced married name, Kanoe Miller.
Beauty shines when one art is studied thoroughly regardless of the age.
She shines now, and is attractive.
baby phat for girls
formal wear for baby boys
weaning babies from breastfeeding
humorous baby onesies
happy baby 123
babies eye color calculator