BABY PHAT WALLETS - BABY NURSERY CRIB
Baby Phat Wallets
- Baby Phat is an urban fashion line of clothing and other items for women and girls designed by Kimora Lee Simmons. Besides clothing, the brand also includes accessories for phones, jewelry, shoes and fragrances.
- "Baby Phat" is the only official single from De La Soul's sixth studio album, '''', released in late 2001. The song was produced by Dave West and featured vocals from Devin the Dude and Yummy Bingham.
- A pocket-sized, flat, folding holder for money and plastic cards
- A wallet, or billfold, is a small, flat case that is used to carry personal items such as cash, credit cards, identification documents (driver's license, identification card, club card, etc), photographs, and other paper or laminated cards.
- The Wallets were a band from the Twin Cities, who recorded on the local Twin/Tone Records label in the 1980s.
- A bag for holding provisions, esp. when traveling, typically used by peddlers and pilgrims
- (wallet) a pocket-size case for holding papers and paper money
Launch party for Baby Phat Fabulosity at The Madison Room in The Palace
New York City, USA - 19.03.08
Baby Phat Wallet
Fits in your hand perfectly andf has a lot of compartments
funky baby shoes
luxury baby gift basket
baby in the womb at 5 weeks
jungle theme baby nursery
modern baby shower decorations
baby fat cloths
symptoms of whooping cough in baby
disney babies crib bedding